By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Have "Reason For Ban" explinations been removed?

Just wondering if this is temporary, or will they be gone for good? And either way, do you guys thnk we should keep them?

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits
Around the Network

i hope they bring them back, it was a great addition and I always checked them to see why some people were banned. We cant even see if the banned users are temporarily banned or permabanned know too.

I hope they return

I hope they come back too.  I enjoyed seeing why people got banned.

Nobody knows for sure?

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits
Around the Network

I use to read them all the time...

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

That was my favorite thing about this site :'(

I think they have to be there really, for transparency.  Otherwise the mods could just ban anybody they simply didn't like with no recourse.

KylieDog said:

Can anyone tell me why Akvod was banned please?  It doesn't state on his wall and he doesn't know, I see nothing wrong with his recent posts either.  I supposed he'll want to know when it expires also if there was actually a reason and wasn't some mis-click.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3463425 is the post he was banned for.  Because it had too much swearing and insulted MW2 players.  Not my ban, but I can look them up.

I liked that feature

Not only for the obvious "oh, why was he banned?", but there are some cases where the member requested the ban. It was also nice to see how long the ban would last.