By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony On Kill Streak May Be Unloading All Guns At This Years E3

BHR-3 said:

Resistance 3:

Syphon Filter PS3

Killzone 3:

inFAMOUS 2

LittleBigPlanet 2:

Motorstorm 3

Last Guardian

Socom 4

Gran Turismo 5

all of the above are more or less confirmed apart from syphon filter, what a lineup, i cant wait to see what new games they show at E3

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network

Hmm, it looks like a nice solid list of games that I have little interest in owning. Im not denying their obvious good points, however theres nothing in that list which really appeals to me to say that I would go out first day and buy it. There are a couple of notable rentals however and the one exception would probably be Infamous 2 as open world games are like a sucker punch on me.

Verdict: So far good for other people, but theres little for me as I have my eyes set on games like Mech Warrior 5 (PC), Fallout: New Vegas (PC), Halo: Reach, Crackdown 2, Fable 3 (PC), Civilization 5(PC) etc. Im not trying to be off topic with that but I just wanted to explain to anyone who would be perturbed by my lack of interest what games im actually interested in.

Tease.

Dare I say it, year of the PS3?

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

dont forget david jaffe new game and THE AGENT those 2 could be very big titles also i wouldnt be surprised if theres one or two more secret AAA exclusives announced at E3

Play Me

last guardian for me,

won't sony be all about showcasing move,i would of thought

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

Give me LoD2

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

ShadowSoldier said:

Give me LoD2

Agreed.  Or maybe some info on the possibly upcoming Wild Arms PS3?

I want MGS5??

axumblade said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
axumblade said:
Christhor said:

Come on Naughty Dog give me Jak 4! Then I'll be happy

OMG. I wish. Didn't they say a few months back that the PS3 wouldn't be complete without a Jak & Daxter for the PS3? You have now officially made me get my hopes up.

I think they will announce an Uncharterd for the psp also...and given they just oved into a bigger studio etc they should be able to handle two projects at once ...

As of now, Jak is the only game that's left I need to hear from Sony

Generally, they have a different developer work on the portable version of their IPs (High Impact, Ready at Dawn, Big Big). Jak makes a lot of sense to me to hit the PS3 soon unless they are going for another Uncharted game before Jak hits.

I don't think Naughty Dog is developing Jak because they just started developing Uncharted 3 couple of months ago but who knows.

I'm calling it - this E3 will be the biggest E3 for the PS3 yet. Not the biggest E3 for the comapny period, but the PS3. With this major shift in the PS brand and its marketing, the E3 needs to match it.