By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - L.A Noire now on 360. How long for The Agent?

yo_john117 said:
tingyu said:

Umm, even as a Sony fanboy, I have to ask what is the purpose of arguing here?

We have not seen a screen, a video, gameplay or anything from Agent. Is it any good?

Do we have to argue just for the sake of 'exclusivity', even for an unknown UFO?

In my experience every game Rockstar has ever made is of good quality.  So I don't think anyone has to worry about it being a mediocre game.

Agreed, even though GTA4 was the most disappointing game ever for me it was still a good game!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
DirtyP2002 said:

People acting like PS3 "exclusives" never made their way on the Xbox 360...

Hi @ Tekken
Hi @ Final Fantasy XIII
Hi @ Assassin's Creed
Hi @ GTA IV
Hi @ Devil May Cry IV
Hi @ LA Noire

Look at the sales of Rockstar / Take Two games on 360... 800k for RDR in one week, outselling the PS3 version by more than 50%. GTA IV on 360 outselling the PS3 version by a decent margin as well.

3rd party exclusives doesn't make sense for any publisher with a userbase of 40 million on the rival platform. (excluding the Wii, it couldn't handle this game anyway)

Were any of those games shown at E3 or some other expo on the Sony event, and was told to be exclusive? :S tbh I can't remember

Anywho nah, I seriously doubt it but who knows, 3rd party exclusivity is becoming a thing of the past now :) .I fully expect to see Sony showing trailer/gameplay or w/e they have by now at E3 tho

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Solid_Snake4RD said:

forget it SELNOR

AGENT was one of the 3 PS3 exclsuive exchange for GTA4 multi-plat

LA NOIRE is a different story,it would have been PS3 exclusive too but SONY cancelled the exclsuivity as it was taking too much time and also LA NOIRE lost interest after some time

I would like a link to any of this please

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

dsister said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:

forget it SELNOR

LA NOIRE is a different story,it would have been PS3 exclusive too but SONY cancelled the exclsuivity as it was taking too much time and also LA NOIRE lost interest after some time

From what I've seen half his posts are usually made up of things made to look like facts, but are usually misinformed & out of context.

Its annoying when people make longs posts full of factual errors & asumptions....because their posts seem intelligent cus they are long!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

dsister said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:

forget it SELNOR

they can't because that's not the truth... the truth is much much much more complicated and involves multipul studios and Sony... finding information on it is a bitch though... so good luck... I only happened onto it on day but that link is down... no one wants their dirty laundry aired out I suppose

Around the Network
dsister said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:

forget it SELNOR

As far as I know GTAIV being exchanged for Agent is just rumour. But Sony definitely had a long term deal with Rockstar since the start of this gen, Jack Tretton mentioned how they were dissapointed Rockstar hadn't anything to show for them yet after making the deal years ago, at the last E3.

About LA Noire being funded by Sony, that is certainly true:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/i_teambondi

Kristan Reed: How are you funding the project? Has SCEA given you an advance or is this self-funded and totally independent?

Brendan McNamara: The project is wholly funded by Sony Computer Entertainment America. We have a long-term exclusive arrangement with SCEA.

XxXProphecyXxX said:
DirtyP2002 said:

People acting like PS3 "exclusives" never made their way on the Xbox 360...

Hi @ Tekken
Hi @ Final Fantasy XIII
Hi @ Assassin's Creed
Hi @ GTA IV
Hi @ Devil May Cry IV
Hi @ LA Noire

Look at the sales of Rockstar / Take Two games on 360... 800k for RDR in one week, outselling the PS3 version by more than 50%. GTA IV on 360 outselling the PS3 version by a decent margin as well.

3rd party exclusives doesn't make sense for any publisher with a userbase of 40 million on the rival platform. (excluding the Wii, it couldn't handle this game anyway)

Ohhh ok so you agree that Gears of war, Mass effect and All 3rd party 360 exclusives games should be on PS3 too right? they can't ignore 35m install base right?

Problem with your logics here is that all those games you mentioned are published by Microsoft so they never will go to PS3 as long as publishing rights are held so dont hold your breath on any of those. We are talking about 3rd party exclusives too and Gears of War and Mass Effect are 2nd party games. We are talking about Games like Tales of Vesperia,  Magna Carta 2, Splinter Cell:Conviction, Metro 2033 etc.....

How our favorite systems are just like humans and sometimes have issues finding their special someone...

Xbox 360 wants to KinectPS3 wants to Move!  Why are both systems having such relationship problems?  The reason is they both become so infactuated with desire while watching the Wii as it waggles on by. They simply want what they can't have.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

Dallinor said:
dsister said:

As far as I know GTAIV being exchanged for Agent is just rumour. But Sony definitely had a long term deal with Rockstar since the start of this gen, Jack Tretton mentioned how they were dissapointed Rockstar hadn't anything to show for them yet after making the deal years ago, at the last E3.

About LA Noire being funded by Sony, that is certainly true:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/i_teambondi

Kristan Reed: How are you funding the project? Has SCEA given you an advance or is this self-funded and totally independent?

Brendan McNamara: The project is wholly funded by Sony Computer Entertainment America. We have a long-term exclusive arrangement with SCEA.

yes, I know that LA Noire was being funded by Sony, but from what i heard Team Bondi left Sony. I can't(don't care enough to) find any links to prove this though. So I wasn't going to mention it. 

Though I'd like to see if what Shadowsoldier was actually telling the truth

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

This gen has turned changed from "ps3 has no games" to "which ps3 exclusive can we get next". If you really have to ask a question like that, then you should already know which console you need to get.

LA Noire was confirmed by Game Informer to be coming to Xbox 360 in like February or March.

How our favorite systems are just like humans and sometimes have issues finding their special someone...

Xbox 360 wants to KinectPS3 wants to Move!  Why are both systems having such relationship problems?  The reason is they both become so infactuated with desire while watching the Wii as it waggles on by. They simply want what they can't have.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad