By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wow, 10 highest-ranked Gamecube games.

i own 8 of those

Around the Network

I actually played strikers more with friends than I did SSBM. Waaayy more. I guess I just prefer the original smash bro's to melee.

Smash Bros: 2363-5325-6342 

Only 1 non nintendo lol. It shows you why Nintendo will never have a truly unsuccessful console. They are probably the only developer capable of supporting a console by themselves.

On that note tho, not everyone likes those games. As good as these games are, the library on the PS2 was just sooo much bigger.

Talented Fool said:
Only 1 non nintendo lol. It shows you why Nintendo will never have a truly unsuccessful console. They are probably the only developer capable of supporting a console by themselves.

On that note tho, not everyone likes those games. As good as these games are, the library on the PS2 was just sooo much bigger.

Ninty will have much better 3rd party support this time around

BAM! There it is!

Wii Code 3456 7941 4060 2924
COD MW Reflex 541192229709

I have 9 out of 10 from the list (I never played Pikimin 1 or 2)

What's not on the list that you should all own or play:

Viewtiful Joe (it is a CRIME this was not a bigger hit)
Soul Calibur II (Link kicks ass!)
Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem (my top 5 cube)
Beyond Good & Evil (also my top 5)
Ikaruga (Rare Top Shooter worth every penny, flipping make this one HARD)
Killer 7 (from the No More Heroes developer)
Alien hominid (Oddest game derived from a flash pc game.. if you like Contra you will LOVE this)

Honorable mentions:
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
SSX 3
TimeSplitters 2
TimeSplitters Future Perfect

Note: THESE are the third party games. AND they do not dissapoint

BAM! There it is!

Wii Code 3456 7941 4060 2924
COD MW Reflex 541192229709
Around the Network

Beyond Good and Evil is on the Cube huh? Thought it was an Xbox exclusive. I heard a lot of good things about it. Have to take a look for it next time i'm at the used stores.

I played all those except MP2, Pikmin 2 and RE4, Mario Strikers. I phail at life.

Well I own 7 of the 10 and have played all 10 but I only really liked 4. I liked many games not on that list though so I was quite happy with the Gamecube.

@Entroper, No RE4? Not your type of game if you haven't bought it for either Gamecube or Wii?

@Bursche, you should really try to get a hold on those Pikmin games while you still can, especially the second one was great.

Sonic Adventure battle 2 is my all time fav gc game

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina