By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wow, 10 highest-ranked Gamecube games.

The main page on this site just showed the highest ranked Gamecube games:

SSB Melee
Twilight Princess
Resident Evil 4
Metroid Prime
Mario Strikers
F-Zero GX
Wind Waker
MP Echoes
Pikmin 2
Mario Sunshine

It put a smile on my face remembering my enjoyment of 8 out of 10 of those games (I don't own RE4 or Strikers).

Around the Network

Yes, the Gamecube was great despite what everybody might have said about it. I thought it just kept delivering, and delivering. We have to take note that these are mostly first-party games though... But still, I mostly remember playing Melee and F-Zero GX... Aaah... Great times!

Yay for 100% backwards compatibility on the Wii? =P

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Not sure if this is one site's personal rankings or not, but here's another list:
http://www.cheatcodesgalore.com/topgames.php?platform=GC

SSX 3 is #8, good to see it get some (well deserved) recognition.

I had the Xbox and PS2 also, but GC just had better games IMO. It's the first party exclusives; Nintendo has the best. 

I have 8 of 10, lol... few games, but still among those few are great games indeed...

I don't own: Strikers (Just play it) and F-Zero (Never Play it)

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

Wow, I actually own all those games. I enjoyed every single one of them.

Around the Network

Own 6 out of 10. I still have yet to play a pikmin game.

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

Games like these make me love my Gamecube, far more than my Xbox.

I owned 7 out of 10. i loved f-zero, i worked so hard to finish that game :D... still play super smash bros with a few friends every single Wednesday afternoon

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)

To bad the Wii can never be as good as the Gamecube. The GameCube was the best console last-gen.

I've played all of those games except for Strikers.  The only change I'd make is to bump off Mario Sunshine and throw Animal Crossing on there.  Sure it is a kids game, but there was nothing like it ever before. 

^^ If the Wii isn't going to be as good as the Gamecube, I might as well sell it now.