By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rockstar steps down E3 plans - NO NEW Games to be shown!

aww no la noire showing

Around the Network

They're cutting it kind of close, aren't they? The show is in less than 2 weeks.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

What the heck are they going to show if they don't show any new games?  Is this R* E3 conference going to be just about Mafia II?  Since LA Noire has already been displayed in a few magazines, I would actually be surprised if they don't have something to say about this game-- especially since it is supposed to release in the fall. 

Max Payne 3 has also had a few magazine articles about it.  If I had to take my wager, maybe R* is saying that we won't see Agent or GTA5 at this E3.  It doesn't make since that they would hold off on LA Noire,Max Payne, and Mafia 2 info when their release dates are coming so soon. 

Most anticipated games of 2011:

Uncharted 3,Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Rocksmith

Modern Warfare 3, Super Mario 3D

In other news, Rockstar is in the hospital for a self-inflicted bullet wound to the foot.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Well this doesnt mean that something cant be shown at sony's

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network

screw these other games... I wanted to hear about agent...

Red Dead Redemption by the way IS TOTALLY AWESOME... havent truly been this addicted to a game in a while.

“Absolutely, we can do much more with it. I don’t know if we are even close to 50 percent of PlayStation 3’s power at this point,” said Asmussen about God of War 3.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

SaviorX said:

I'm waiting for the next GTA actually.

I am looking forward to the next installment as well. 

Hopefully it is better than IV! 

Kinect! who needs video games!

They got so many games coming. Red Dead was just released (best Roxtar game ever). LA Noire, Max Payne 3, Agent, GTA5 (rumored).

Now I wonder, is Bully 2 or Manhunt 3 rumoured?  I want those too. Especially Manhunt 3.

Some Agent gameplay would be nice.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

I can confirm this. Talked to some Rockstar friends. They will not have a formal presence at E3 this year.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!