By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The VGC Official SILENT HILL Asylum

Favorite characters:

Maria & Little Walter Sullivan

Favorite quotes:

Mary Sunderland: In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did.

Well, I'm alone there now....in our special place....waiting for you.

James Sunderland: I was weak. That's why I needed you... needed someone to punish me for my sins... but that's all over now.

I know the truth. Now it's time to end this.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

I am really looking forward to get into these games now :)
I got my copies of Silent Hill 1 and 3 today, and got 2 about a week ago!

Is the games really hard to get trough?

Did anyone else enjoy the movie? It wasn't a masterpiece by any means (well, the score was very well done. So much so, that I actually put one of the tracks in my annual Haunted House one year. ) but I found it to be a good watch and probably my favorite video game based movie. Watching Pyramid Head rip the flesh off of that woman was pretty intense though. And the whole scene with the barbed wire... x_X

But Boromir was in it, so there's some bonus points right there.

Smeags said:

Did anyone else enjoy the movie? It wasn't a masterpiece by any means (well, the score was very well done. So much so, that I actually put one of the tracks in my annual Haunted House one year. ) but I found it to be a good watch and probably my favorite video game based movie. Watching Pyramid Head rip the flesh off of that woman was pretty intense though. And the whole scene with the barbed wire... x_X

I loved the movie, i think they really captured the essence of Silent Hill

Hope the second one is just as good

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

CGI-Quality said:
nen-suer said:

Favorite characters:

Maria & Little Walter Sullivan

Favorite quotes:

Mary Sunderland: In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did.

Well, I'm alone there now....in our special place....waiting for you.

James Sunderland: I was weak. That's why I needed you... needed someone to punish me for my sins... but that's all over now.

I know the truth. Now it's time to end this.

You seem to really like SH2 & The Room.

I actually prefer SH1 and 3 to 4 overall, but SH4 had one of the most interesting characters of Silent Hill

Around the Network
Smeags said:

I really liked the movie but I found the scenes with Sean Bean entirely distracting and pointless. Heck, his entire character is pointless. they should've never included him in the movie.

Should I play the games before I watch the movie? I have wanted to see the movie for a little while, but I was unsure if it was stupid of me!

Holy hell!! Never thought I'd ever see this.

Loved SH2, that game gave me butterflies (the good kind), but I think a lot had to do with the soundtrack which was absolutely amazing, especially laura's theme. SIGN ME UP!!!

Lol dude, whats wrong with the name :P,

.....thats racism

silent hill 2 is my favorite, its still the best survival horror game i have ever played. i was lucky and got the best ending, where he is at the grave and is leaving the graveyard with the little girl. i try and play it at least once a year and i love it. :)

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1