By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - official: DR. Marks confirms Playstation move hardware is done.video

This is nothing short of epic,the object modelling is indeed impressive.
I am glad Sony have stepped it up a level, showing off ps move capabilities will make it stand out more from wiimote, and so far object modelling+minority like controls is very unique for a motion controller.

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

Around the Network
9009pc said:
darthdevidem01 said:
I still need a BIG game that I'd like to play with the Move for me to be able to justify buying it

ELDER SCROLLS V With PS MOVE PLEASE!

yeah in oblivion when you left things with R2 it's hard to place them back where you want them at least with me.  with move you will have more control over it. the books you could actual left of the shelf and flick through the pages rather than pressing x to pick up and R1 and L1 to flick through the pages and of course the fighting. the whole experience will be far more imersive, that is what I see anyway, I just cant figure out how you would move without the nav.

You wouldn't unless you wanna hold the controller in an awkward way.

so maybe it would be a good game to BUNDLE the navigator with (like nintendo bundles motion plus with certain games like Red Steel 2)

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
9009pc said:
darthdevidem01 said:
I still need a BIG game that I'd like to play with the Move for me to be able to justify buying it

yeah in oblivion when you left things with R2 it's hard to place them back where you want them at least with me.  with move you will have more control over it. the books you could actual left of the shelf and flick through the pages rather than pressing x to pick up and R1 and L1 to flick through the pages and of course the fighting. the whole experience will be far more imersive, that is what I see anyway, I just cant figure out how you would move without the nav.

You wouldn't unless you wanna hold the controller in an awkward way.

so maybe it would be a good game to BUNDLE the navigator with (like nintendo bundles motion plus with certain games like Red Steel 2)

to lift and read books, wield two handed weapons, use a bow and arrow and other things, you would need two move controllers. so unless you have 3 arms and hands, how are you going to interact on that kind of level and hold a nav controller.  there is a way but the controller has been finalised (according to this vid). you could have two different move controllers one like the nav with an analogue stick for your left hand and one like the way it is now with X square O and triangle for the right hand.

correct me if I am wrong
stop me if I am bias
I love a good civilised debate (but only if we can learn something).

Damn!!! I wasn't really excited for motion controls but this actually looks cool. This E3 i will have to watch Microsoft's and Sony's press conference closely to decide if im getting move or natal. However i do agree that having a controller is necessary for many games but who knows. maybe natal will surprise us. Bu if move is $80 and natal is $150 then im definitely getting the move.

Not sure why people keep posting these videos. E3 will make or break it. No one is going to be convinced beyond what they already know now until E3 comes and the real set of games are demoed along with on hand impressions.

Around the Network

i think the price will make move fail

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

gustave154 said:
i think the price will make move fail

If Move's sub-100$ makes it fail, then Natal's 120-140ish price will rip a hole in the space-time continuum and destroy the universe.

tensen1212 said:
still not getting it, already have my wii for that

wat an epic stealth troll there ;) lol

Amazing tech demo, just hope the launch games are big.

9009pc said:
darthdevidem01 said:
9009pc said:
darthdevidem01 said:

yeah in oblivion when you left things with R2 it's hard to place them back where you want them at least with me.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey