By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - official: DR. Marks confirms Playstation move hardware is done.video

The tech demos showed us what the Move can do, now we need a developer to fully utilize it

Kojima + MOVE = ZOE 3

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
The tech demos showed us what the Move can do, now we need a developer to fully utilize it

Kojima + MOVE = ZOE 3

ZOE 3 with Motion control's..

now that I think be very entertaining, the use could hold some unique play experiences in ZOE enviroment.

that would no doubt be exciting.

I AM BOLO

100% lover "nothing else matter's" after that...

ps:

Proud psOne/2/3/p owner.  I survived Aplcalyps3 and all I got was this lousy Signature.

tensen1212 said:
still not getting it, already have my wii for that

good luck playing killzone and socom quality games on your wii and i hope you enjoy the downgraded version of COD black ops just like WaW and COD4 were.

joeorc said:
nen-suer said:

Kojima + MOVE = ZOE 3

ZOE 3 with Motion control's..

now that I think be very entertaining, the use could hold some unique play experiences in ZOE enviroment.

that would no doubt be exciting.

ZOE 3 with MC?  Id buy Move then (and Im completely anti-move atm)

I still need a BIG game that I'd like to play with the Move for me to be able to justify buying it

ELDER SCROLLS V With PS MOVE PLEASE!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
tensen1212 said:

so wii offers 3d body tracking and object modelling, interesting because last time i looked it was just wii sports resort, mario, zelda and co

On topic: this is a total game changer, ps move has allready shown minority report like controls and now object modelling, people are going to love the move, i cannot see developers or gamers not wanting to pick this up it's so damm precise and intuitive!!

Looks impressive. Now show me the right games for it and I will buy Move.

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3

FF_Fanatic said:
tensen1212 said:

so wii offers 3d body tracking and object modelling, interesting because last time i looked it was just wii sports resort, mario, zelda and co

On topic: this is a total game changer, ps move has allready shown minority report like controls and now object modelling, people are going to love the move, i cannot see developers or gamers not wanting to pick this up it's so damm precise and intuitive!!

its not that its just that i dont care at all for motion sensing one bit, its all overrated just stand there waving something in the air and

people call it a revolution, i have a wii which is already enough for me on motion sensing and the only thing i play on the wii are monster

hunter 3 and mario galaxy. As for the whole " gamers not wanting to pick this up" i dont think anyone is gonna want to play games

by shaking a dildo around.

OMG, Wii HD is coming!!! ...to the epichness of it's failure in the market xD

darthdevidem01 said:
I still need a BIG game that I'd like to play with the Move for me to be able to justify buying it

ELDER SCROLLS V With PS MOVE PLEASE!

yeah in oblivion when you lift things with R2 it's hard to place them back where you want them at least with me.  with move you will have more control over it. the books you could actual left of the shelf and flick through the pages rather than pressing x to pick up and R1 and L1 to flick through the pages and of course the fighting. the whole experience will be far more imersive, that is what I see anyway, I just cant figure out how you would move without the nav.

correct me if I am wrong
stop me if I am bias
I love a good civilised debate (but only if we can learn something).