By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Summer Movies 2010. Just O.K. lineup. Which movies will you watch?

Good movies in June and couple in July, but that's it!!!!!  not a great lineup

May 28th:      Prince of Persia:   (Just watched it)

Sex and the City 2:  (Not gonna see it)

June 4th:      Get Him to the Greek:  (Nope, getting little tired of this kind of humor after Knocked up and Superbad, )

Killers:  (I might see it just for Katherine Heigl - so hot!!!!!!! but most likely will wait for Knight and Day)

Marmaduke:  (No way  - way too tired of talking dogs movie)

Splice:    (Sci-fi horror)

June 11th:     The A-Team:  (Watched the T.V. show so yes I'm gonna see it.  Hopefully we will see Mr T. in it?  maybe?)

The Karate Kid:  (Can Jackie Chan replace Mr. Miagi?  I'll see it but only cause my kids want to see it)

June 18th:      Jonah Hex:  (Western superhero?  Not gonna work)

Toy Story 3:  (Box-office king at least for the month of June and yes will see the movie)

June 25th:      Grown Ups:  (maybe on DVD, not gonna pay for this)

Knight and Day:  (Trailers look good.  Tom Cruise back on what he does best and I've missed Cameron Diaz)

June 30th:      The Last Airbender:  (Yes, will see this movie - 3d and all.  Looks promising and I do like M. Night Shy)

The Twilight Saga:  (Don't care whatsoever for this movie)

July 9th:         Despicable Me:  (Don't get this movie yet so mostly likely will skip it)

Predators

July 16th        Inception:  (Looks awesome -can't wait!)

The Sorcerer's Apprentice:  (Another Bruckheimer film - so yes I'll go see this)

July 23rd:       Dinner for Schmucks:  (Nope)

Ramona and Beezus:  (ummmmm no)

Salt: (Looks like a typical Angelina Jolie movie so yes I'll see it)

July 30th:      Cats and Dogs:  (Please no more talking dog movies!!!!)

Charlie St. Cloud:  (no)

August 6th:    The Other Guys:  (Buddy cop movies do well and I think this one looks somewhat promising)

Step-up 3d:  (seriously - no)

August 13th:    Eat Pray Love: (no idea what this movie is about)

The Expendables:  (Hell yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  The best movie of this summer)

Scott Pilgrim vs. the World  

August 20th:     Lottery Ticket:  (Ice Cube!!!!!)

Nanny McPhee Returns

Takers 

Untitled Vampire Spoof 

August 27th:     Going the Distance  (Romantic Comedy with Drew Berrymore )

The Last Exorcism  (Why do they keep making these?)

Piranha  (Is this Horror movie or Comedy?)

September 1st:   The American  (George Clooney was great in the Fantastic Mr. Fox)

Machete   (Robert Rodriguez movie with Robert DeNiro?  Sounds good to me.)

September 10th:   Resident Evil 3d  (I'm not gonna get tricked into seeing a movie just becuase it's 3d - no more!!  after Clash of the Titans.)

Around the Network

I will surely see:

Toy Story 3

I'd like to see:

Prince of Persia
Splice
The Last Airbender
Despicable Me
Inception
The Sorcerer's Apprentice
Salt

I'm not strong on comedies.

A-Team and The Expendables, for sure.

Wow... I saw about 20 movies last year in the theater.. and this summer there seems like nothing at all even remotely interesting.

You forgot Winter's Bone. It looks very good.

Around the Network

Toy Story 3 if that

the only one that mildly interests me from that list is Splice

Outside of sequels like toy story 3 I'm really only interested in Inception. Which looks great.

What a terrible lineup. Can't see anything that interests me, although the list wasn't very detailed.

Mr Shyamalayan is ruining his career by making that Airbender movie which will flop horribly.

Disappointing line up after the years of awesomness we have had in the summer

But TOY STORY 3 alone should make up for it

Besides the big summer movie last year was a big disappointment for me (Harry Potter)

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey