By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - They Call Themsel HardCore Gamer

that's waht hardcore gamers means now a days, stupid kids that play moronic shooters with no respect for other games

Around the Network

....OP, you shouldn't really let the words of an ignorant child get you so riled up.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Pyramid Head said:
these arguments are funny

have you looked at megaman? art style, story, everything

yeh its tough, takes some practice, still a kids game

it an be tough to learn to rollerblade, kids do it tho

point is megaman IS a kids game. cod may not be uber mature, but you do need to be mature to buy it.

....Megaman isn't a kids game. I'm beginning to wonder about this thread though.

It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

That's funny. I asked someone yesterday if they wanted to play Mega Man X Collection, but they declined, saying it was too old.

*sigh* MegaMan X5 was my favorite one out of the the first 6 MMX games. I spent a good deal of time on those and felt really accomplished when I beat em all. It's too bad...

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Seece said:
hardcore and csual mean nothing these days, SMG2 is apparantly really hard, I'd associate that with hardcore, but then COD MW2 is apparantly casual?

The real hardcore is probably unknown cult like PC games, and the real casual is imaginbabiez. Everything inbetween is just .. a game.

At the bolded... you must be kidding me. You heard that wrong or you talk to people that just didn't play previous Mario games (or games in general... I guess).

Anyways, my opinion: a hardcore game is associated with the difficulty, so I kind of agree with your post. At the same time, someone can become hardcore from playing a game too much. Just look at Tetris. There are so many tricks to pull in that game once you learn the ropes it's not even funny!

I'll also say that everyone here is a hardcore gamer. I mean c'mon, we go on forums and sometimes have arguments about what's good and not about this or that game. A casual wouldn't even bother to question why the heck a certain part is done like that in a game or how it came to be.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network
SHMUPGurus said:
Seece said:
hardcore and csual mean nothing these days, SMG2 is apparantly really hard, I'd associate that with hardcore, but then COD MW2 is apparantly casual?

The real hardcore is probably unknown cult like PC games, and the real casual is imaginbabiez. Everything inbetween is just .. a game.

At the bolded... you must be kidding me. You heard that wrong or you talk to people that just didn't play previous Mario games (or games in general... I guess).

Anyways, my opinion: a hardcore game is associated with the difficulty, so I kind of agree with your post. At the same time, someone can become hardcore from playing a game too much. Just look at Tetris. There are so many tricks to pull in that game once you learn the ropes it's not even funny!

I'll also say that everyone here is a hardcore gamer. I mean c'mon, we go on forums and sometimes have arguments about what's good and not about this or that game. A casual wouldn't even bother to question why the heck a certain part is done like that in a game or how it came to be.

Well Naz was the one who told me ...

Seece said:
SHMUPGurus said:
Seece said:

Well Naz was the one who told me ...

Oh really? o_O

Hmmm, well... I guess I'll just go hide then...!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

@twistedcellz you should not be arguing with kids anyway, most think like that. Its best to just let it be. My friend's little bro just plays military FPSs. As far as im concerned, hes a casual gamer. Dont matter the system, if your playing one kind of game and play that game once every two weeks, your casual

kids these days are idiots.

Maybe someone should start a "hardcore gamers" thread with something like redneck jokes.
You may be a hardcore gamers if you thought $150 was too cheap for Natal as wished it came with one
of those suits with those tracking white balls.
You may be a hardcore gamer if you own a Playseat with a mounted Buttkicker.
You may be a hardcore gamer if you bought 3 X360, 3 32" HDTV, Fanatec Wheel just to play Forza 3.
You may be a hardcore gamer if you were one of the few who bought Steel Battalion and waiting for the sequel with a controller with twice as many buttons.
You may be a hardcore gamer if you have 6 32"+ HDTV hooked up to a Radeon HD 5850 graphic card.