By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - of these ps3 games, which one is your most wanted game ?

of these ps3 games, which one is your most wanted game ?

KILLZONE 3 49 22.48%

INFAMOUS 2 30 13.76%

LITTLE BIG PLANET 2 30 13.76%

SOCOM 4 9 4.13%

GRAN TURISMO 5 42 19.27%

FINAL FANTASY VERUS XIII 58 26.61%

Total:218
Machina said:
Torillian said:

From the list I'm definitely looking forward to LBP2 the most.  So fan to see what the community for LBP has made and I can't wait to see what they do with all these new tools, plus getting more MM made levels to play will be great.

If I can pick anything, Last Guardian.It's the guys who made SotC and Ico, that's really all I need to know, but the trailer is also extremely intriguing.

Lies. If you meant it you would've said it BEFORE all that LBP2 stuff~

Oh you can try and act like you're a bigger Team Ico fan all you want, but I know your dirty secret.  You haven't even played Ico.....dun dun Duuuuuhhhhh. 

Around the Network

Versus, the reasons is for how much has actually shown speculation has led me to believe it to be a amazing game.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Machina said:
Torillian said:
Machina said:
Torillian said:

From the list I'm definitely looking forward to LBP2 the most.  So fan to see what the community for LBP has made and I can't wait to see what they do with all these new tools, plus getting more MM made levels to play will be great.

If I can pick anything, Last Guardian.It's the guys who made SotC and Ico, that's really all I need to know, but the trailer is also extremely intriguing.

Lies. If you meant it you would've said it BEFORE all that LBP2 stuff~

Oh you can try and act like you're a bigger Team Ico fan all you want, but I know your dirty secret.  You haven't even played Ico.....dun dun Duuuuuhhhhh. 

How dare you! Sure I have :O

I do however have an embarrassing secret about Team Ico, but I ain't sharing it with you now -_-

Is it that you touch yourself when you think of Collossus no. 7?  Because that's no secret dude, we all do that.

(disclaimer: 7 was chosen at random and I do not actually have any sexual attraction towards any of the collossi.  I'm not into partners that outweigh me by several orders of magnitude)

k3 n infamous 2 all next yr games

I'm looking forward to versus the most though my hyped died a little after playing FF XIII. Hopefully it takes a much different direction.  LBP 2 is a close second.

Around the Network

I would have to go with The Last Guardian

It is a tie between Versus and The Last Guardian. However, if Bersus is announced multi, I am looking forward to the Last Guardian.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

the choices are getting closer in votes as time has moved on, suprised that socom 4 is getting so little votes/support.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1