By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - of these ps3 games, which one is your most wanted game ?

of these ps3 games, which one is your most wanted game ?

KILLZONE 3 49 22.48%

INFAMOUS 2 30 13.76%

LITTLE BIG PLANET 2 30 13.76%

SOCOM 4 9 4.13%

GRAN TURISMO 5 42 19.27%

FINAL FANTASY VERUS XIII 58 26.61%

Total:218

The Last Guardian, Yakuza 4 and FFvsXIII

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

Gran Turismo 5.

The waiting feels like ages...

final fantasy vs. xiii. killzone 3 is second.

my top 5 right now. 1. uncharted 2 2. assassin's creed 2 3. god of war 3 4. final fantasy xiii 5. blue dragon: awakened shadow.

Out of these, inFamous 2.

You wrote "VERUS" instead of "Versus" >_>

And out of those games, the most wanted one for me is Final Fantasy Versus XIII. I'm not interested in the other ones :P

A banner stolen from some site xD

Release Final Fantasy Versus XIII nowwwwwwwwww!!! lol :P

Around the Network

Versus.... that is all

Carl2291 said:
badgenome said:
Versus.

This man speaks the truth.

both of you are high -_-

OP

Last Guardian

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Where's the Socom fans at, it's weird i guess they don't visit boards like these and tend to be older.. did everyone ditch it after socom 3? Out of all of those Zipper makes the best online shooters - socom 2 was amazing for its time. Only thing that might challenge Socom 4 for me would be Final fantasy XIV.

if they happen to be out on the sameday, i'll get FFvXIII and KZ3 at the sametime.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
badgenome said:
Versus.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!