By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Post here if..

BEHOLD:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z78Aw8pQGNo

Around the Network
Snesboy said:
makingmusic476 said:
I do! Though I've started watching the credits of movies now too. There may be something hidden at the end, and it just doesn't feel complete unless I do. I think my OCD is getting worse. =/

Next time you ban someone you will ban someone else because it isn't an ever number. Lol.

Why'd you even put that idea in my head.  >_<

makingmusic476 said:
Snesboy said:
makingmusic476 said:
I do! Though I've started watching the credits of movies now too. There may be something hidden at the end, and it just doesn't feel complete unless I do. I think my OCD is getting worse. =/

Next time you ban someone you will ban someone else because it isn't an ever number. Lol.

Why'd you even put that idea in my head.  >_<

Sorry.

I just spent $30 to see Shrek 4 and eat some popcorn. As soon as I saw the words "The End", I was hightailing it out of that theater!! If the movie on DVD/Blu-Ray, in my house, it may not even make it that far! But game credits? I love em.

Ever since the Nes days when beating a game offered more than a black screen with the words "the end", I've been doing it. Some games (Like Final Fantasy VIII or any Metroid), I even memorized every single note of the ending music.

I guess, with a good game, you don't want the experience to end or you want to savor that moment of triumph.

I'm more interested in video game stories then movie stories I guess

I mean you spend over 10 hours with a game and an hour and half with a movie

Around the Network

it really depends on the credits, but somehow yes.
I like the epicness in game's credits, while movie credits are blck and bland

SmokedHostage said:

..you watch entire game credits often but can't stand watching movie credits.

I know at least one of you do..

I hope I'm not the only one..

I do. I do! every single time