By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - FFXIII characters possibly returning in FF Versus XIII (i hope lightning)

Fab_GS said:
AkibaFan said:
dolihiotis said:
The most silly characters in history of FF. Hated that game. I finished it only cause i am a fan of the series. Skiped every cutscene. Zack Fair rules!

most stupid post i evr read

You mean =3429099&page=1&postnum=1" target="_blank">this?

no i mean he skippd evry cut scne in th game

@twistedcellz

battle sistem is amazng, nt as gud as ff8's battle sistem tho.

Around the Network
AkibaFan said:
dolihiotis said:
The most silly characters in history of FF. Hated that game. I finished it only cause i am a fan of the series. Skiped every cutscene. Zack Fair rules!

My friend i have played every sinlge one FF on every console there is. PSone,PS2,PS3,PSP,DS,SNES,NES. So i know alot about FF's. FFXIII was the worst FF game in my opinion.

dtewi said:
AkibaFan said:
dtewi said:
AkibaFan said:
dtewi said:
AkibaFan said:
ff13 chrtcters wer th best excpt for fang and hope, i hope snow, lightning, vanille come bck. fang can stay stuck in her crystal shell.

Every character from FF13 can die and rot for all I care.

yes bt u also hate like ff8 (the best ff) i thnk so i dnt care about ur opinion.

FF8 is not the best.

By a long shot.

ff8 is th best, u r prbbly a ff7 fan who went to play it thnkng u will see cloud 

No.

FF9 is the best.

Since I like gameplay that isn't broken.

ff8 gamplay brken? it hd the most strtegy in a ff game if u used it proprly.

@dolihiotis

i hve also played evry ff, u sed u skipped evry cutscnee, tht is stupid. hw can u like chrctrs or a game if u skip evry cut scne

AkibaFan said:

ff8 gamplay brken? it hd the most strtegy in a ff game if u used it proprly.

@dolihiotis

i hve also played evry ff, u sed u skipped evry cutscnee, tht is stupid. hw can u like chrctrs or a game if u skip evry cut scne

Write neater. I shouldn't have to waste my time deciphering your words.

Here's the strategy for the game.

Get tons of magic. Junction. Spam limits.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

dolihiotis said:
AkibaFan said:
dolihiotis said:

My friend i have played every sinlge one FF on every console there is. PSone,PS2,PS3,PSP,DS,SNES,NES. So i know alot about FF's. FFXIII was the worst FF game in my opinion.

ive play most not all. and i agree.

Around the Network
dolihiotis said:

He does!!!! =P

i was disapointed in FFXIII but i never ever skip cutscenes.

mtlca66 said:
dolihiotis said:
AkibaFan said:
dolihiotis said:

ive play most not all. and i agree.

i sed tht becaus he sed he skipped evry cut scene tht is stupid, dnt let hate blind u. my favrite ff is th most hated one, ff8, so i dnt care if evry1 else hates a game, i am used to it sinc 15 years of ff8 bashing evrywhre i go.

@AkibaFan

When i saw that the story wa so-so i didn't care. The battle system was very clever and fast ia agree.

@AkibaFan

I love FF8.

@ AkibaFan

but is it challenging with a lot of skill to choose from
or you can just do the same move every time

also can you get used to the fact that you recover ur life after each combat like wild arms
or does it make it too easy

PS : Im askin this cuz my girlfriend is goin to eb games 2morrow and she said
she ll get a game 4 me if I want to

Nintendo made me a gamer so I'd be stupid to ever try to forget that                                             like so many people nowadays

The Top  Best Consoles Are SNES and PSX 

Currently Playing: 1.Monster Hunter tri 2.MegaMan 10