By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Infamous 2 to be revealed in next issue of Portugal PS magazine.

maybe cole is portuguese or something lol

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

Around the Network

the playstation 3 system is awesome. InFamous 2 - it's coming!

the best RPG's are coming 2013 !!!! oh my god, this is perfect for RPG-GAMER = ) Ni No Kuni - 25 january, Time and Eternity, tales of xillia (PS3) and the maybe best game ever: metal gear solid ground zero

Never been so motivated to platinum a game (Infamous 1). Can't wait for this!

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

Tuganuno said:
Ermm... only one question, why would they announce it on a Portuguese magazine? @_@

The magazine is out AFTER the e3, so obviously it will be announced at e3 first. This is just the first article we know about - so far.

Paid by the alliance
to slay all the giants.

Hope they fix the graphics and other severe bugs issues.

If they do, I shall purchase it.

Around the Network

One of my favourite games this gen. Very happy about this.

Loving that there is going to be a sequel to this game! Loved the first one, and hope that the 2nd will be equally as awesome

all this coming wats left for E3?? :o

luvtospooge said:
Hope they fix the graphics and other severe bugs issues.

If they do, I shall purchase it.

What are you talking about?  The graphics are perfect for this game.  There is nothing wrong with a little improvement but the graphics are fine.  But they do need to fix those bugs though.

Currently playing

MLB 09: The Show(PS3)

Yay!!!!!!

4 ≈ One