By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Infamous 2 to be revealed in next issue of Portugal PS magazine.

I can't wait !

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Around the Network
XxXProphecyXxX said:
Games getting announced b4 E3, Wonder what they have for us at E3.......

I would think gameplay, trailers etc would be there for E3..cuz for this and KZ2, Agent, AGENCY etc we haven't seen much about them..plus few new game titles as well

OT: AWWWWWWW YEAAAAAAAAH! :D Been waiting for this

It's official, SONY E3 will be the BEST E3 this year, the line up is just frigging amazing

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Xmanny2009X said:
luvtospooge said:
Hope they fix the graphics and other severe bugs issues.

If they do, I shall purchase it.

What are you talking about?  The graphics are perfect for this game.  There is nothing wrong with a little improvement but the graphics are fine.  But they do need to fix those bugs though.

I meant like, reducing the pop ins and stuffs. Minor graphical issues.

So many good games were announced this month that I wouldn't care if Sony showed nothing at E3 at this point lol.

Of course, I'm sure Sony still has some surprises up their sleeves. I mean, they didn't announce LBP2, KZ3, Socom 4, and now this already for nothing.

Awesome looking forward to it.

Around the Network
luvtospooge said:
Xmanny2009X said:
luvtospooge said:
Hope they fix the graphics and other severe bugs issues.

If they do, I shall purchase it.

What are you talking about?  The graphics are perfect for this game.  There is nothing wrong with a little improvement but the graphics are fine.  But they do need to fix those bugs though.

I meant like, reducing the pop ins and stuffs. Minor graphical issues.

Thanks for clarifying that.  I thought you meant like an overhaul of the graphics.

Currently playing

MLB 09: The Show(PS3)