By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - FFXIII traditional Chinese version contains English subs..

The FFXIII traditional Chinese version for PS3 released on 5/27 contains English subs and...Japanese character voice..

So if you guys want to have Japanese CV and English subs..maybe you can get a traditional Chinese copy...

Around the Network

cool?

...and?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

so what?

I'm never gonna play a game with VA's that aren't in my language, its just annoying, don't see why people like to do it.

Even Star Ocean 4 is tolerable with English VA's.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Source?

Around the Network

too late?

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Not bad. Once it hits a decent price, I might actually get it. Also, I like the boxart.

darthdevidem01 said:
so what?

I'm never gonna play a game with VA's that aren't in my language, its just annoying, don't see why people like to do it.

For the same reason some like to watch a movie in the original language.

Some of us like to watch/play our movie's, animes and games the way they are meant.

I played the japanese version :) .

@ darth )

Well, I prefer to have the best possible experience with my games. To me that means to play it the way it's meant to be with the talents that were hand selected by the devs for the work.

darthdevidem01 said:
so what?

It's posts like these that remind me that people still have a lot to learn in life.

@op

as others mentioned, source.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson