By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - What exclusives does the Xbox have?

1. Halo Reach
  2. Fable III
  3. Crackdown 2
  4. NNN 2
  5. Dead Rising prequel (don't know if this is a DLC, extra content or retail game though)
  6. Hydrophobia
  7. Kingdom Under Fire 2
  8. Mechwarrior
  9. Portal 2
  10. Milo & Kate (2011)
  11. Gears of War 3 (2011)
  12. Mass Effect 3 (2011)
  13. PGR 5 (I think not official yet, but someone said they are recording the sounds for that game, so don't be surprised)

And much more in 2 weeks --> E3 is coming

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Around the Network

Edit - How embarresment

Also, DirtyP2002. Where did you get that Milo release date from? Also where did you get the confirmation that it is actually going to be made at all? (and same goes to you about calling Portal 2 exclusive btw)

scottie said:
RSEagle said:
Ok, I did some light research and found a few more, if you're including console exclusives: Huxley, Kingdom Under Fire 2, Portal 2, and Ninety Nine Nights 2.

Sorry to do this, but you need to be a bit more careful with your word. Calling Portal 2 an Xbox 360 exclusively can technically be a bannable offence (and more importantly it is incorrect). I'm not saying they will ban you, because I don't think the mods care for the most part, but a while back it was leading to strife so ioi made it a bannable offense to try to curtail the fights it was creating. The term 'console exclusive' is prefered

Also, DirtyP2002. Where did you get that Milo release date from? Also where did you get the confirmation that it is actually going to be made at all? (and same goes to you about calling Portal 2 exclusive btw)

Mr. Molyneux said it will be a retail game.

2011 would make sense, because they release Fable III in 2010. The release date is not official though.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

scottie said:
RSEagle said:
Ok, I did some light research and found a few more, if you're including console exclusives: Huxley, Kingdom Under Fire 2, Portal 2, and Ninety Nine Nights 2.

Sorry to do this, but you need to be a bit more careful with your word. Calling Portal 2 an Xbox 360 exclusively can technically be a bannable offence (and more importantly it is incorrect). I'm not saying they will ban you, because I don't think the mods care for the most part, but a while back it was leading to strife so ioi made it a bannable offense to try to curtail the fights it was creating. The term 'console exclusive' is prefered

Yeah scottie... you tell them! He added an extra S... >_>

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

DirtyP2002 said:
scottie said:
RSEagle said:

Mr. Molyneux said it will be a retail game.

2011 would make sense, because they release Fable III in 2010. The release date is not official though.

I trawled the web and couldn't find anywhere where molyneux said it would be a retail game, but I did find an interview where he talked about it using language implying he was still working on it, so I am happy :)

Around the Network

Depends on what you mean with exclusives. If you mean games that are only on 360 and not for PC then yes there isn't that many games coming. But neither is there for PS3, last time i checked (this year). But I'm sure both MS and Sony will have loads of titles announced for E3, most of them will probably be move and natal titles though and i probably wont buy neither.

Hydrophobia is not an exclusive

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/04/26/hydrophobia-will-come-to-ps3-says-developer/

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Portal 2 has been confirmed console exclusive?

assumption is the mother of all f**k ups 

DirtyP2002 said:
  1. Halo Reach
  2. Fable III
  3. Crackdown 2
  4. NNN 2
  5. Dead Rising prequel (don't know if this is a DLC, extra content or retail game though)
  6. Hydrophobia
  7. Kingdom Under Fire 2
  8. Mechwarrior
  9. Portal 2
  10. Milo & Kate (2011)
  11. Gears of War 3 (2011)
  12. Mass Effect 3 (2011)
  13. PGR 5 (I think not official yet, but someone said they are recording the sounds for that game, so don't be surprised)

And much more in 2 weeks --> E3 is coming

I think Dead Rising prequal is DLC.

I hope MS announces some more exclusives at E3.

to be honest , there arent many good real exclusives , most can also be played n pc