By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone 3 video?!?!?

Intense action = goooooooood :)

Around the Network

It still needs work the guy playing almost never used the Iron sight mainly shooting from the hip

which is just like KZ2 I hope they fix that issue. I remember when I use to play KZ2 people never

used the Iron Sights instead just shot from the Hip because it was quicker even at long range from

the Hip. They should use the Cod setup where long range shots from the hip are allot harder

because of recoil.

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

Nice hat. Looks good. I got the impression your movement was a tad faster and the feeling of weight has been lessened.

I liked that aspect of KZ2 myself but the whole weight/movement thing became a big discussion point so I can understand why GG might want to take the game closer to what seems to be judged the 'norm' for FPS on consoles in those areas.

And again - nice hat. Wonder which journo that was?

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

let('s wait for proper video

I basically see nothing short of amazing ...

Time to Work !

Reasonable said:
Nice hat. Looks good. I got the impression your movement was a tad faster and the feeling of weight has been lessened.

Nice to see that I'm not the only one that noticed... though it would have been nice if it was indeed just me. I could then say that i'm just nitpicking or something...

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

Yes!!!! Cannot wait for this gem

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

I so hope this is released for Christmas. It's looking in really good shape already.

Atari 2600, Sega Mega Drive, Game Boy, Game Boy Advanced, N64, Playstation, Xbox, PSP Phat, PSP 3000, and PS3 60gb (upgraded to 320gb), NDS

Linux Ubuntu user

Favourite game: Killzone 3

Dgc1808 said:
Reasonable said:

Nice to see that I'm not the only one that noticed... though it would have been nice if it was indeed just me. I could then say that i'm just nitpicking or something...

We're just observant, despite having to peer around a large hat.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

This game is going to be serious.

Day one buy for me