By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone 3 video?!?!?

CGI-Quality said:
Dgc1808 said:
I'm.... not happy with what I just saw...

* asks the obvious question of why *

Perhaps that guy was just really used to it and playing on high sensitivity or something but it didn't seem like the weighted feel was there anymore, it also seemed a bit to face paced [and the sped up reload time doesn't help] but the game could have just been on a low difficulty. Also can't notice subtle thing's that well since it's a very poor quality vid so I'm not gonna judge just yet. Just wasn't really impressed with what I saw.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

Dayum!!!!!!!!!!!! that looks great.

Offtopic:

MGS4<U1<KZ2<U2<GOW3<GT5/TLG/KZ3?

OMG I love first party quality!!

Hey... down in front!

looking pretty sweet :P

Looks way better than KZ2, but then again, you couldn't make it any worse...

Kidding guys, you all know I hated KZ2. But seriously, this video turned me from a "no chance in hell I'm buying" to a "looks interesting, I'll keep my eye on it".

Around the Network

looks even more tweaked in every possible way , well i loved KZ2 and this looks even more refined day 1 for sure.

the animations are so much better , amazing

looks pretty good and thats saying much because that video was craptastic. The WASP looks awesome, and I loved how at one point, the snow and gun fire was passing by in front of the player, that looked pretty hectic.

I like the way the snowflakes move.

<a href="http://b0c40pmhv4t-qfuimlmmqex5q0.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=WT5K3KF3" target="_top">Click Here!</a>

is it just me or is the environment more destructable???
thats awesome!!!

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

I didn't watch it. Going to attempt to wait for e3 :P I did read the comments though.. must.. resist..

Check out my game about moles ^