By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Wada wants more Heavy Rain

more player driven story? it's feels so good to be in control!

Around the Network

We must keep away Activision of that jewel...

how much money did quantic make from heavy rain?

that must be an important factor for them to plug away at this type of genre,i hope someone makes games like this for consoles,mature story games too,

i still haven't bought it yet,it is £35 now new in game,but i'm still skint and going off topic WKC,nier,yakuza 3, DAO with soundtrack are all £20 now in game/gamestation here in the uk ,brand new, now thats a bargain

Above & Beyond

Well if Square Enix would ever treat Sony with some respect (not use the PS3 exclusive tag as a way to build up hype that then announce it's no exclusive) then they could work with Quantic Dreams (which I think will get purchased by Sony within a year's time).

Any game can have a good story it doesn't need to have Quantic Dream gameplay or a gazillion different endings (which makes the story schizofrenic) to be good. Games can have a little bit of actual gameplay as well. Mass Effect, Bioshock, Uncharted, etc. do imo a much better job.

Around the Network
non-gravity said:
Any game can have a good story it doesn't need to have Quantic Dream gameplay or a gazillion different endings (which makes the story schizofrenic) to be good. Games can have a little bit of actual gameplay as well. Mass Effect, Bioshock, Uncharted, etc. do imo a much better job.

Well how many games outside of Heavy Rain have a great story?

This game is getting so much praise that I wouldn't be surprised if it gets a tons of awards at GDC.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

@ Tridrakious

I don't consider Heavy Rain as having a good story. And since it has no interesting gameplay to hold up the rest of the game it's a flawed experience if you do not like it's story. It puts a larger emphasis on music, technical aspects and voice acting and I wasn't impressed by most of those.

i want more heavy rain, more dlc content but this time with trophies.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

I WANT MORE HEAVY RAIN.......please? but I remember reading an article awhile back saying something to the extent that there would be no 2nd heavy rain....I could be wrong though.