By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Tekken 7 announced in Madrid !

yeah the console released took a long time to come out...
by the time Tekken 6 was released , alot of Tekken players have already played the game
and didn't care about the console release.

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

Around the Network

yeah Tekken 6 wasn't bad, but they failed to release it in time. Graphics were also dated.
In the meantime we had Dead or Alive 4, Soul Calibur IV and Street Figther IV. All on the same if not higher quality level.

axumblade said:
That was fast...

Well, they need to reuse the engine they developed for Tekken 6 as soon as possible to earn more money from it (just like SF4 and SSF4) and before it becomes obsolete. The sales of Tekken 6 were pretty good so they need to take advantage of the engine and of the franchise name.

6 had issues with the graphics but gameplay = EPIC! Nice learning curve as well....

7 is coming? HELL YEAH! BRING IT!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Graphics was the only issue I had with Tekken 6. They looked horrible for a 2009 game.

But still I played for the gameplay in which I believe is the best thing about Tekken. I kick ass with Asuka.

Around the Network
AnthonyW86 said:
I was dissapointed in Tekken 6, hope it becomes a PS3 exclusive for quality's sake.

I think so too.  It should be PS3 exclusive.

T6 doesn suck, its just a disappointment. T6 and SC4 are not worth the 60$ i spent for the same game as its predecessor but re masked with minor changes to the combat. Lets hope i dont have to skip T7.

Let us hope they try and experiment with something new this time, instead of recycling the same gameplay formula. Face it Tekken fans, the franchise is becoming stale at this point. I also hope they don't add another Scenerio Campaign.

AkibaFan said:
tekkn 6 ws very gud. SSIV fans sabotaged tekkn 6 whch ment tekken 6 had low hype. This tekken will put tekken bck on top.

WTF?!

AkibaFan said:
tekkn 6 ws very gud. SSIV fans sabotaged tekkn 6 whch ment tekken 6 had low hype. This tekken will put tekken bck on top.

it wasn't SS4 that sabotaged it

it was going multi-plat,being late in gen,nothing new and the fact that game wasn't refind

SS4 could not have cut a 5-6m seeling franchise to 2m selling franchise