By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony offering 10 free games on PSPgo: GT, GTA, FIFA, LittleBigPlanet...

they still need a price cut, it won't matter to normal consumers if they don't.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Around the Network

oh my god, this is a nice deal

Wow. I have my doubts to how true this is. I could see them offering one free game from a selection of ten, but ten free games? I mean, LBP and GT are still full price at $40. All ten of those combined come to a higher value than what you're paying for the actual handheld.

makingmusic476 said:
Wow. I have my doubts to how true this is. I could see them offering one free game from a selection of ten, but ten free games? I mean, LBP and GT are still full price at $40. All ten of those combined come to a higher value than what you're paying for the actual handheld.

True, but if this offer is real, I think they are probably figuring that with almost no one currently buying Go, they're missing out on the game sales altogether anyway.  At least when they sell some more units through this offer, they make a profit on the sale of the Go hardware, which is substantial.  Then consumers will presumably (possibly) make subsequent game/comic book/etc purchases at some point.

At first I was happy then I thought. Why would sony do something this generous?I believe they are

A.) making a new model

B.) they are getting rid of the psp go

C.) Making a new psp

or D.) they are just being kind and generous. (doubt this is the reason)

I may be being presumptuous but.... I don't know. Someone pick up where I left off.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Around the Network

Wow! If this is true, then PSP-Go surely become a worthy buy.

So is anyone gonna buy one now?

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Is this for Europe only?

C'mon,  that's the most desperate thing I have seen in the industry... EVER!

leo-j said:
its not going to sell.. doesn't matter how many games you bundle it with.. it needs a price cut..

the entry price is too high for a PSP in europe.. it should be cut in price and bundled with 2 games

Well if its true then I'm going too buy a PSPGo and I hate handheld gaming so it would sell.