By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What sony exclusive are you excited about?

1. Any new Insomniac title.
2. Killzone 3
3. Gt5

I play PC and PS3. The best of both worlds.

Around the Network

Killzone 3, The Last Guardian, Resistance 3, GT5, FFXIII Vs

The Last Guardian for sure.

This generation would end incomplete without a game from Team ICO. Both their previous works have been incredible emotional experiences for me and I'm expecting the same from TLG.

I would rather wait until after E3, who knows what will be announced. For now GT5 is a given, and the fighting game for PS Move looked pretty cool to.

Maybe EA will bring a Fight Night gaming using Move, that would be awesome.

Torillian said:
Reasonable said:
The Last Guardian and Little Big Planet 2. Plenty more I'm looking forward to, but those 2 are the only two I'm remotely hyped for. The Last Guardian in particular swayed me to buy a PS3 even before I knew the game existed - I just assumed Team Ico would product something for PS3 eventually.

I find myself agreeing with this dude all the damn time.  Was just about to list those two as the ones I am absolutely the most excited for.

Since those are listed though I'll go a bit further into the games I'm excited for and list Ar Tonelico 3 and Disgaea 4 (all we know is that it will come eventually, but that's enough for me since I love the series)

You Sir, are too kind.

I have to confess I've never bought a console before with a single game pushing me to invest - but ICO and SOTC really hit a chord with me and I knew that whatever else that team came out with I needed to be able to play it.

LBP I just loved the style of it plus the creativity - but having watched the videos for LBP2 I'm now feeling that LBP might just have been the taster for the main course.

Nice choices yourself BTW.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Around the Network

Resistance 3, LBP2

GT5 was but after 1  2  3  4  5 years of waiting I'm getting pissed off...Seriously, most games come out shortly after their demos. Gran Turimso has had (in effect) for seperate demos one which could in itself be a full game!

i am hyped for The Last Guardian and anything Naughty dog will make, LBP2, Kilzone 3 and GT5 dont interest me

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

Right now, Killzone 3 and LittleBigPlanet 2 mainly. LBP2 feels like a dead give away, no need to explain that.
And Killzone 3 seems to be correcting the wrongs of Killzone 2, which will hopefully make for one awesome singleplayer campaign.

I wish I could be hyped for The Last Guardian, but I haven't had the chance to play Shadow of the Colossus yet, and my experience with ICO was less than great. I still pray they will have good controls. DO IT! >_<

EDIT: Though the new Ape Escape has a very real chance of moving up there with good E3 info/footage.

KZ3 RES 3  GT5  modnation , and The Last Guardian  all gonna be sweet!!

I Hate the fact that all these pillows are contaminated by retard!!

In the beginning it was GT5,FF Versus XIII and LA Noire...Noire is gone...and lets see how long Versus will be a exclusive... :rolleyes:
i still hope for a Kingdom Hearts game for PS3...but we not know if the PS3 will get a exclusive KH game...