By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What sony exclusive are you excited about?

Resistance 3 without a doubt but I am also looking forward to KZ3 and Infamous 2. Also, does anyone know what happend to the RE game that was meant for psp?

Around the Network

I can not wait for, Killzone 3 , RES 3 , Infamous 2 , GT5 , Heavy Rain 2,  I forgot a very important one, Little Big Planet 2, will also be amazing , I am going to buy Mod Nation Racers today also , it looks like so much fun.

dirkd2323 said:
I can not wait for, Killzone 3 , RES 3 , Infamous 2 , GT5 , Heavy Rain 2,

What!? Damn I need to go get the the first one.

Ar Tonelico 3, Atelier Rorona and Trinity Universe

The Last Guardian and Little Big Planet 2. Plenty more I'm looking forward to, but those 2 are the only two I'm remotely hyped for. The Last Guardian in particular swayed me to buy a PS3 even before I knew the game existed - I just assumed Team Ico would product something for PS3 eventually.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Around the Network
Xbbjf9s said:

Resistance 3 without a doubt but I am also looking forward to KZ3 and Infamous 2. Also, does anyone know what happend to the RE game that was meant for psp?

I read an article recently about a Sony rep talking about PSP and piracy, and he mentioned that good PSP games are on the way and mentioned MGS PW and a new RE game coming along.  So hopefully they'll show this new RE PSP game at E3 cause im dying to know about it and want it.

OT - Sony exclusives im excited about:

PS3:
- FINAL FANTASY VERSUS XIII
- Resistance 3
- Killzone 3
- Yakuza 4
- GT5

PSP:
- Yakuza PSP
- MGS PW
- Kingdom Hearts: BBS
- Resident Evil PSP

Resistance 3, inFamous 2, The Last Guardian, Little Big Planet 2, Playstation Move, etc

Reasonable said:
The Last Guardian and Little Big Planet 2. Plenty more I'm looking forward to, but those 2 are the only two I'm remotely hyped for. The Last Guardian in particular swayed me to buy a PS3 even before I knew the game existed - I just assumed Team Ico would product something for PS3 eventually.

I find myself agreeing with this dude all the damn time.  Was just about to list those two as the ones I am absolutely the most excited for.

Since those are listed though I'll go a bit further into the games I'm excited for and list Ar Tonelico 3 and Disgaea 4 (all we know is that it will come eventually, but that's enough for me since I love the series)

I'm most excited for Last Guardian. Some of the other stuff looks cool, but there's a few too many sequels for my taste.

Disgaea 4, Little big planet 2, infamous 2, last guardian, gran turismo 5, resistance 3, killzone 3
Ahhhh I've spent like $3000 this year already lolz

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo