By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What game should I get?

What game should I get?

Uncharted 2 41 74.55%

Heavy Rain 6 10.91%

MLB 10 The Show 4 7.27%

Ratchet and Clank 2 3.64%

White Knight Chronicles 2 3.64%

Total:55

I already own

Resistance 2

Killzone 2

MGS4

NGS2

Uncharted DF

Resistance FOM

GOW3

Around the Network

If I had to pick one of those games, it'd be Heavy Rain. So I'll vote that one :P

A banner stolen from some site xD

Release Final Fantasy Versus XIII nowwwwwwwwww!!! lol :P

Of those, Uncharted 2.

But you should really get Yakuza 3.

badgenome said:
Of those, Uncharted 2.

Is there a demo on the psn for it?

Uncharted 2 or White Knight Chronicles, both of these are AMAZING games, and I found them to be the most enjoyable of the games on your list (Have played them all except MLB, since I don't think it ever releases outside US), and yes, there's a Yakuza 3 demo on the PSN.

Around the Network

Uncharted 2 is better than any of these games and you'll have most fun for your bucks with great online multiplayer, also soon it's releasing in a platinum edition (price drop).

MY HYPE LIST: 1) Gran Turismo 5; 2) Civilization V; 3) Starcraft II; 4) The Last Guardian; 5) Metal Gear Solid: Rising

Modnation Racer. No question about it.

<a href="http://b0c40pmhv4t-qfuimlmmqex5q0.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=WT5K3KF3" target="_top">Click Here!</a>

Uncharted 2 will keep you busy for a long time and playing this game is a treat.

Why haven't you bought Uncharted 2????????? It is the best game ever, go and buy it now

Xbbjf9s said:
badgenome said:
Of those, Uncharted 2.

Is there a demo on the psn for it?

Yes. It doesn't really do it justice, but it should give you an idea of how it plays.