By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - "We need Killzone 3 to beat UC2, GoWIII on a technical level" - Guerrilla

This in-studio rivalry is great. They compete to one-up one another, and we end up with games that look better with each new one... most people strive to do much better than they usually would when there's competition, so good luck, GG!

Around the Network

I really love this generation... I love this little battles for who makes the best engine, best game, etc...and what is happening right now between Naughty Dog, Guerrilla and Santa Monica is awesome.

I am sure it will they have revamped KZ engine, and Naughty Dog is helping Guerrilla on this one, no doubt it will set new heights for FPS again. can not wait !!!!!!!!!!1

An interesting thought is... with ND working with GG on KZ3, who gets the credit for the eye candy?

Friendly rivalry is the best rivalry! :D great news for PS3 owners no matter how you look at it..

And I'm 'certain' it will achieve that goal when KZ3 comes out, without a shred of doubt

Oh and btw they confirmed that 'they' are working on their next title? SO SM and ND are already at it eh? ;) think that's more good news for the fans

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

in-studio competition = win :D

I will own you! :D

CGI-Quality said:
If that's their goal, they're likely to achieve it, even if it'll be short lived. Something tells me that Uncharted 3 is cookin' as we speak

And we also have no idea what SM is working on also....but I sure hope to god that they will make another mythology based game cuz honest to god not many people have done it (at least done it well this gen)

Norse Mythology, make it happen

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
CGI-Quality said:
If that's their goal, they're likely to achieve it, even if it'll be short lived. Something tells me that Uncharted 3 is cookin' as we speak

And we also have no idea what SM is working on also....but I sure hope to god that they will make another mythology based game cuz honest to god not many people have done it (at least done it well this gen)

Norse Mythology, make it happen

Norse Mythology seconded... with Loki as the protagonist... it needs to be pretty crazy, and a crazy God as the protagonist is a start.

Bah! Who else would they compete with? (graphically)

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

i Would like To See KZ3 Beat UC2 and GoW3

Keep them coming Sony!

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords