By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Insomniac go multiplat - Choose EA

Insomniac was my favorite 2nd party developer. Now, they are my favorite 3rd party developer. More people really need to experience their games. Ratchet & Clank and Resistances are SONY IP's. If Insomniac making quality multi-platform games will in turn give a boost to underrated games such as R & C and Resistance, then I think being multi-platform will serve them great.

Hackers are poor nerds who don't wash.

Around the Network

Well I'm glad Sony own R&C and Resistance, because I'm not interested in those franchises, however they are quality games (all 4 all just missed 90 on meta)

I hope their next franchise interests me ...

no big real loss honest:):), i like ratchet and resistance, but to be honest i am happy for tham if it means more sales:):)

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

Seece said:
Well I'm glad Sony own R&C and Resistance, because I'm not interested in those franchises, however they are quality games (all 4 all just missed 90 on meta)

And does this have ANY substance to the gamer?  Thank God it doesn't!

There ae a ton of people already with only one or two consoles.  Fanboys galore or everyday gamers who only want/need one console.  The exclusives on other consoles, they just ignore.

Exclusives won't die, they're just dwindling down.

Around the Network
Jordahn said:
Seece said:

It's an INDICATION to the quality they put out, compared to say, if they were all 75 rated on meta. So yes it does actually ...

jneul said:
no big real loss honest:):), i like ratchet and resistance, but to be honest i am happy for tham if it means more sales:):)

I wished more people felt this way.

Seece said:
Jordahn said:
Seece said:

It's an INDICATION to the quality they put out, compared to say, if they were all 75 rated on meta. So yes it does actually ...

Hey, that cool.  I do try to respect other opinions... sheep...

;)

Wow, the end of an era!

I wonder whether they'll continue making exclusive games for Sony... also, good choice of a publisher, EA has been nothing but great this gen.

Jordahn said:
Seece said:
Jordahn said:
Seece said:

Hey, that cool.  I do try to respect other opinions... sheep...

;)

What's metacritic got to do with sheep? :-S

a game rated around 90 on meta shows good quality, a game say 70 .. doesn't show near as good quality.

You'll just get yourself banned with silly comments like those, come back with a mature response ...