By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony: “Lots of Games” Left For E3

KZ 3 is reportedly May 2010, I month after Gears of War 3....

Anyway, we should get the obvious ones like inFamous 2, Resistance 4 and Motorstorm 3. You would hope for more on things like GT5, SOCOM 4, Move games, God of War GoS and of course the recently revealed games.

The things that are more unlikely are reveals of Agent, Final Fantasy Versus XIII and something from Naughty Dog

I expect a lot of 3D stuff as well, but no PSP 2

Around the Network

New IP's and more footage of games like TLG,Agent, socom 4 + recent revealed game like LBP2, KZ3,Infamous 2.

Also games like Resistance 3 and motorstorm 3 are most likely gonna be there!

Cant W8!!!!

I'll be happy with a Last Guardian reveal and a Legend of Dragoon 2 announcement. And I guess 1 or 2 new IPs wouldn't hurt.

I forgot about the Last Guardian...

I don't really think that it needs too many new IPs, Sony has created several new franchises this gen, we don't need many more

I'm looking forward to the Sony Press Conference, hopefully I'll be able to watch it this time.
I especially await an InFamous 2 announcement, the first one was brilliant.

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3

Around the Network

Maybe HHG was right and The Getaway may be shown at E3 as well.

Personaly I would like to see:

1) The Getaway
2) The Agent
3) KZ3
4) R3
5) Syphon Filter
6) Jak & Daxter
7) DC Universe online
8) GT5
9) LBP2
10) Heavenly Sword 2

Although I would loveto fall into the hype and PR talk, truethfuly what I think we will get is something like this:

1) 20 minutes of stats and figures
2) 30 minutes on move
3) 10 mins of new game trailers

I pray I am proven very wrong!

I have like an EXAM on the day after SONY's E3 (so I can't watch the conference live), so I'm gonna make sure I don't get E3 spoilers. I just don't know how I'm gonna get to the press conference video pages on major sites without getting spoilers! And yeah I like the suspense of E3, thats the most fun part so I don't want any spoilers!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Fei-Hung said:

1) The Getaway
2) The Agent
3) KZ3
4) R3
5) Syphon Filter
6) Jak & Daxter
7) DC Universe online
8) GT5
9) LBP2
10) Heavenly Sword 2

Although I would loveto fall into the hype and PR talk, truethfuly what I think we will get is something like this:

2) 30 minutes on move

is their conference only an hour long this time??

I have a feeling 1 hour will not be long enough for Sony to show us the awesome stuff they have, maybe that is why they are letting out cats early from the bag:):)

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

Fei-Hung said:

1) The Getaway
2) The Agent
3) KZ3
4) R3
5) Syphon Filter
6) Jak & Daxter
7) DC Universe online
8) GT5
9) LBP2
10) Heavenly Sword 2

2) 30 minutes on move

I would love to see the bolded games as well altho no.10 seems very unlikely to be revealed at all...

jneul said:
Fei-Hung said:

1) The Getaway
2) The Agent
3) KZ3
4) R3
5) Syphon Filter
6) Jak & Daxter
7) DC Universe online
8) GT5
9) LBP2
10) Heavenly Sword 2

2) 30 minutes on move

is their conference only an hour long this time??

I have a feeling 1 hour will not be long enough for Sony to show us the awesome stuff they have, maybe that is why they are letting out cats early from the bag:):)

really? 1 hour? I thought all conference from the 3 companys will each be 2 hours.....