By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Why KillZone 3 Will Be Awesome

At nr1, do people really care that much for 3d?
Personally i don´t i´m happy with my hd tv.

Around the Network

preordered!, now waiting for shipping

Dgc1808 said:
CGI-Quality said:
Many people LOVED the game play. The weighted feel, cover system and all were good to me, just needed some fine tuning.

That said, have a read:

http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/109/1092173p1.html

Let's not forget the extremely crazy and over the top online:

Invisible Snipers
Completely Changing your image to appear as enemy soldiers
Deployable land and air bots
ability to move 3x faster than every one else for like 10 seconds or so and regenerate health while doing so
Deployable spawn points
The straight up chaotic hell that game types like Search and Destroy, Assassination and Search and Retrieve can become
and depending on your configurations and how skilled the players are, a single game in Killzone2 could be 3.5 hours long

*sighs*.... If my copy wasn't destroyed [along with demon's souls] in my friend's house fire, I'd be playing that game right now... 

LMAO I remember those, talk about endurance, 30 minutes defending a position in search and destroy, those games sure did seperate the boys from the men XD

My people, sons and daughters of Sony. This much I vow. The history of this console generation will be written in blood. By crushing the fanboys of our enemy. By releasing the best game in the genre they thought to use against us...

We are fighting for our consoles very existence. But there are those who want to deny us enjoyment. Refuse us our rightful place in this console generation. Then we will unleash such a terribly awesome FPS that generations of xbots yet unborn will cry out in anguish!

The enemy may shatter our sales but they can not break our spirit. Even now they advance on our metacritic gamesections to troll by force what they cannot claim by right. They cannot imagine what awaits them. WE WILL SMITE THE XBOTS WITH THIS GAME.

Though they sweep over our forums like the trolls of summer vacation. Never again will we be trolled by them.
Never again endure their jealousy. Never again endure their lies and oppression.
We will enjoy ourselves for hours without caring; playing as one hand, one heart, one soul.

We will shatter their dreams and haunt their nightmares.
Drenching our ancestors PS2's with their blood. And as our last breath tears at their lungs; as they try to rise again from the ruins of their RRODed consoles...... They will know, Killzone 3 belongs to the Playstation 3.

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

The fur on the jacket detail is unreal. This is a day 1 pickup

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo