By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Why KillZone 3 Will Be Awesome

Holy shit at the jetpack pic, I was expecting two rockets on a guy's back but that's just awesome. I also like the new faux fur coat's on the Helghast, incredibly fashionable.

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Around the Network
Doobie_wop said:
Holy shit at the jetpack pic, I was expecting two rockets on a guy's back but that's just awesome. I also like the new faux fur coat's on the Helghast, incredibly fashionable.

EXACTLY! :D Those jetpacks don't look like generic Tribes ripoffs which is a HUGE plus for me...and did you notice they have wing like things that expand when they take off but fold when you land? I really wanna see them in action

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

CGI-Quality said:
phxprovost said:
yea ill pass, killzone 2 was worthless in my eyes and now they are adding 3d+jetpacks+stupid melee combos+ helgast with feelings ?? Yea no thanks. All i wanted from killzone 2 was more killzone 1 which didn't happen and it looks like yet again sonys not going to provide something i want. Not hyped

Well, this IS a place for people who care to take Killzone for another test drive. Not hyped, no problem, then this isn't a thread for you.

prehaps your thread shouldnt be in the SONY DISCUSSION subforum if the fan boys dont want to DISCUSS something and simply want to dick ride.  And btw you gullible individuals, unless this game is now in what...4th person?  then you have no idea if these screen shots are doctored or not or even if they are rendered in engine.

If I can play it in 3D without upgrading my TV and only have to buy a pair of glasses then I may give the 3D stuff a try. If I have to upgrade my TV, I'll pass on 3D for a long time.

I just hope they update the controls. Not the weighted feel, I liked that, just the acceleration/deceleration of the aiming and maybe let us map out our entire controller layout would be nice. Hell it'd be nice if any game developers would just let us do that.

Having not played the original but played Killzone 2, I look forward to this game. The multiplayer was really fun!

wow now i wanna see the 3D effects... i really like how the guys at Guerilla Studios say that if they are doing 3D ,
its not because its a gimmick but it actually makes the game BETTER. thats awesome sauce right there xD
bullets whizzing past and snow particle IN YOUR FACE? consider me SOLD

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

Around the Network

i cant believe how good those look , i knew KZ3 was gonna look amazing but thats bloody spectacular man im getting hyped for e3 so bad HURRRYYYY!!

Yea this game is seeming like its gona rock. Cant wait for some vids to come in.

@night i agree ALL games should let the gamers decide the button layout just incase we dont like what they chose. Personaly i think they should have the controls the same as Call of Duty to me that is the best button layout for these types of games.

EVERY GAMERS WORST NIGHTMARE...THE TANGLING CABLES MONSTER!

Coffee is for closers!

gustave154 said:
wow now i wanna see the 3D effects... i really like how the guys at Guerilla Studios say that if they are doing 3D ,
its not because its a gimmick but it actually makes the game BETTER. thats awesome sauce right there xD
bullets whizzing past and snow particle IN YOUR FACE? consider me SOLD

Do you have a 3D ready HDTV and 3D glasses?  I have a TV that can do 240hz but I don't know if it can accept a 120hz or higher signal.  It isn't 3D ready, but if this is some sort of 3D technique that just requires me to buy glasses and can use any HDTV then I'm all for it!

Wow this games gonna be awesome. KZ2 was the FPS that I played the most (and I'm not a big FPS fan) because the multiplayer was soo addictive (that and the VGC clan was awesome :D ). This game makes me wanna get a 3D tv, I'd love to see snow and bullets coming at me.

i hope that uncharted 2 snow, and MLAA god of war 3