By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Why KillZone 3 Will Be Awesome

CGI-Quality said:
flowjo said:
omg those screenshots, im really curious is those are actually direct feed though if they are killzone3 will take the crown once again, well realistically only pc games so far look better than killzone 2 , so i guess the crown never left on console anyway

IGN:

"There are no pre-renders, no elaborate unplayable cut-scenes and no false promises; Killzone 3's reveal is pure and simple – an extended hands-on with the fourth level of a game that we're thrilled to report is full of awesome. In a cinema a few hundred yards from Guerrilla's studio in an Amsterdam that is, thanks to an ongoing strike from the city's refuse services, looking as grimy and hostile as the surface of Helghan itself, we're given the first look at a game that's going to get PS3 owners frothing all over again".

Ok, Now I am HYPED!

Now...regarding the only thing that worries me, 3D implementation, I think it would be enough if they implement some particles effect and stuff related, nothing more. It wouldn´t affect that much overall quality and it would be enough for preventing yourself from getting a headache.

Around the Network

but jet packs were invented by microsoft in halo reach, Sony copied again !!!

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

chapset said:
but jet packs were invented by microsoft in halo 3, Sony copied again !!!

LOL but sadly I think we will hear this a lot :D

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Just imagine the scale of the multi - player maps ...

Add in 3D, more colours, jetpacks, new weapons, deeper story, and improved hand to hand combat ....

Killzone 3 = GOTY 2011 ?

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

PLEASE have 2 player online campaign.

Ynwa.

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
chapset said:

Sad but someone even wrote an article as such. Anyone played Warhawk?

But everyone knows jetpacks were invented by Cinemaware on the Amiga in the 80s:

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

MikeB said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
chapset said:

But everyone knows jetpacks were invented by Cinemaware on the Amiga in the 80s:

:P already eh? oh well atleast keep that pic saved cuz you might need it a lot to answer dumb fanbot accusations in the future

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

chapset said:

chapset said:

Didn't killzone liberation on the psp have jet packs????

MikeB said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
chapset said:

Actually jetpacks (the idea) were invented in the 1920's and made a reality in the 1960's.  Well before the Amiga made its small burp in history.