By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New details revealed for Square Enix’s Project X - Its a RPG (in collabrtin

Square Enix has revealed several new details regarding the game they have been teasing for the last month, Project X.

According to Dave Hoffman, who is the Director of Business Development and Executive Producer, the unannounced title has reached a new milestone in development. He also revealed that Project X is a RPG game. You can read the entire message below:

new milestone just rolled in on project X! Can't wait to reveal the latest and greatest RPG to come outta Square Enix.

Previously, Dave Hoffman stated that Project X “will blow your socks off.” This might be the same title Sonia Im, Assistant Director of Public Relations of Square Enix, teased about that will make many “shocked and stoked.” With E3 2010 slated for next month, perhaps we will be hearing more about Project X soon.

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-6894-Video-Game-News-Examiner~y2010m5d24-Square-Enix-reveals-new-details-for-Project-X

((((((

collabratin? with westrn devloper maybe?

Around the Network

Isn't this that Sqauare + Yahoo deal?

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

No, I think there was something before the Yahoo deal that was going to blow socks off... and the Yahoo one was going to change history.

I'd be surprised if it isnt an Xbox exclusive again.

Around the Network

i thnk this is KH3?

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=108580

Seems fairly Western indeed.

Carl2291 said:

or the far superior

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

No it's not the yahoo deal. That was just some random web game.

Its probably the GRIN project (the FF12 sequel thing)....that project went to obsidian after grin collapsed so that could be the collaboration.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey