By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Why is VGChartz your favorite gaming site?

ummmm, hmmm. I don't know. It's like an addiction. I keep on washing the mushrooms off the back of my neck and tell myself I won't be back, but the mystery of the darkplaces of VGChartz members psychology just draws me. Theres also the humour posts and I tend to use it for VG news and announcements. Also the members here are varied than some of the other sites that like to play with there joysticks about there favorites consoles.

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.

Around the Network

because theirs very few wankers on this site thats the reason i like VGChartz better... oh and the sales are very interesting, and reviews are pretty accurate i say

I came here because of the numbers and stayed because of the moderation. As a result of the moderation, there are far less (as SmokedHostage put it) "LOLYOURSYSTEMSUCKSANDMINEISAWESOME" people than on any other gaming site I have seen, making the stay considerably more pleasant.

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

Even the trolls are civilized on this site! :D

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

The site is a lot more user-friendly than others I have been to, especially the forums.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Around the Network

It has an awesome community. There's a lot of new faces and a lot of the older members are either gone or post a lot less but this place still feels like home. I love VGChartz.

d21lewis said:
It has an awesome community. There's a lot of new faces and a lot of the older members are either gone or post a lot less but this place still feels like home. I love VGChartz.

I come here solely for d21.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
d21lewis said:

I come here solely for d21.

Then, I'm not going to let you down.  I'm here every day!!

Sales, news and the best fucking community EVER.

Oh and

Badgenome + d21lewis + patapon = ROFL

trashleg

Nuff Said.