By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox 360 Arcade now bundled with Viva Pinata and Banjo N&B.

dsister44 said:
Seece said:
badgenome said:
dsister44 will take 100 of them.

You didn't know? Dsister has abandoned Rare!

Stop spreading lies! >.>

(and what makes you think that?)

On topic: Why Viva Pinata? Wouldn't TiP be a better choice?

No rare avatars, no rare games in your collection, not heard you talk about rare, I could go on and on and on.

Should be ashamed of yourself!

Around the Network
TheNoobHolocaust said:
360 commiting suicide? I understand some people liked Banjo Kazooie N&B but Viva Pinata?!
Why not bundle Mass Effect 2, it deserves the sales.

Viva Pinata is easily the best Xbox 360 game ever!!!
 :P 

Seece said:

No rare avatars, no rare games in your collection, not heard you talk about rare, I could go on and on and on.

Should be ashamed of yourself!

Lies all lies!

I had my banjo avatar just last week! and now look at my avatar:

I told you I deleted my collection, and then re-added my Wii games when I was looking for recommendations.

And I haven't seen any threads about them in awhile!

You will never be the #1 Rare fan on the site.

TheNoobHolocaust said:
360 commiting suicide? I understand some people liked Banjo Kazooie N&B but Viva Pinata?!

Well MS chose family titles that have been out for a few years, they are 1st party (maybe 2nd party?) and do not sell much.

Mass Effect 2 doesen't fall in any of those categories. Eitherway its more appealing than an Arcade console with no games.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Banjo is the greatest game this gen nobody played.

Around the Network
Darth Tigris said:
Banjo is the greatest game this gen nobody played.

I've had it sitting on my shelf for 6 months now... I guess I should play it huh?

TheNoobHolocaust said:

MS owns both the games (and of course Rare)  so probably cost less (just printing the discs and what not) to bundle. Easy bundle for MS.

It's just that simple.

MonstaMack said:
TheNoobHolocaust said:

MS owns both the games (and of course Rare)  so probably cost less (just printing the discs and what not) to bundle. Easy bundle for MS.

Oh I understand... still wish Mass Effect 2 had sold more

I see this as another sign that a slim is just around the corner MS never did spring bundles on the arcade before and never had a arcade bundle come with two games.

I bought Viva for myself, and my kid has taken over. We have VP: Party Animals (shitty game), VP: Trouble in Paradise, and the original Viva Pinata. She loves them. The games may not be system sellers, but anybody who gets the two GOOD Viva games is in for a good time.

Hopefully this bundle moves some systems. Both games (I only played the Banjo demo) are very unique, beautiful, and fun.