By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Reasons you don't own the other console(s)

Reasons you don't own the other console(s)

Can't afford to 18 18.18%

Don't like the games 20 20.20%

Don't like the company 12 12.12%

Doesn't have the features/abilities 8 8.08%

Friends don't own one. 4 4.04%

Don't have the time to play each one. 37 37.37%

Total:99

I refuse to buy an X-Box Because:

Failure Rates
Lack of games that are not FPS
XBL - I can't afford it.
I do not like Microsoft

I play PC and PS3. The best of both worlds.

Around the Network

I don't have a 360 because none of the games interest me. I do like the PS3,but, I have a Wii and I have a lot of gaming left to do.

I don't own a PS3 because I don't have the money to buy one, well it's more than that but meanly I can't justify spending 300 euro + games right now

Wii, my sister has one and I've never really been that interested in it to be honest

PSP, just never even considered it

cooties

Don't own a DS becasue I can't afford one right now. But I will get one eventually.

Don't own a PSP because it has almost no games that appeal to me.

Don't own a PS3 because it is very similar to the 360 and the price doesn't justify buying it only for the games I want that aren't on the 360. But it still has some nice games that I could imgaine myself buying it for had I not already owned an HD console and having to chose between the two.

I LOVE ICELAND!

Around the Network

games aren't interesting

360 which has alot of good FPS's but that genre just doesn't appeal to me.One game that could is Mass Effect but it is there on PC

Wii again games don't appeal,one game did almost make me buy a Wii that was NSMB Wii but got bored on my friends borrowed Wii,only if they had online level exchange like LBP in it

where is "the quality of the console"??

kept me from xbox for a long time, and when I did buy it, I bought the extended warranty, which cost me a few pretty pennies

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

Technically I have one credit card at zero so I could be up to my neck in Demon's Souls or Heavy Rain by noontime if I wanted to. The fact remains I really can't afford the money or the time for both systems. I sometimes feel like I already have one monkey on my back.

No dis. to Ninty but if you didn't play Mario etc. in your formative years you probably wouldn't feel strongly enough to buy a Wii and build the library. Metroid and Zelda are not enough to justify the time and cost.

The highest rated exclusives on PS3 are qte heavy it seems and while I did max SW:TFU I haven't replayed it in a year. For a WRPG fan the best games are almost all on 360 and RDR is a welcome addition.

I made my decision and I'm sticking to my guns pahtnah.

kingofwale said:
where is "the quality of the console"??

kept me from xbox for a long time, and when I did buy it, I bought the extended warranty, which cost me a few pretty pennies

Only have 6 options for a poll and I went for ones which I thought be most intriging

I don't even have enough time and money to play and buy everything I want on Wii and DS, there's no way I'd get another console on top of that.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046