By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Sheesha ( or Hookah)! Who else likes it !?

Besides what are you trying to prove with those numbers? You're only making a fool of yourself, i have stated that none of those countries are islamic, but that they are partially islamic. You do know what that word "partially" means right?

Deep into the darkness pearing

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

Around the Network

It's very trendy in LA for the past few years (Hookah bars and such). I used to smoke it normally back in the middle east, but here it's become a big social phenomenon, very strange.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Hmm, i think we derailed form the subject, faxanadu, if you have anything else to add pm me.

OT: what are the prices for smoking hookah where you guys live? For instance in Poland we pay some 5$ for one portion of tobacco, so it comes pretty cheap.

Deep into the darkness pearing

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

Wojtas said:

Ahh, well if that's how you play it you grandson of a 3rd reich citizen, here's my take:
you being stupid doesn't change the fact that you didn't know about sheesha there, isn't that right? you being stupid in that post doesn't change the fact that you don't know why islam is present in indonesia and malaysia and that you didn't read and understand any of the posts above, your being stupid doesn't change the fact, that in that region, there are more than 130 million islam believers in that region, not counting India or Indonesia. And it doesn't change the fact that you really can't read because on Wikipedia it clearly states that 1% of the whole country is islamic, while the whole population counts 85 million people, meaning that there are close 1 million followers of allah in Vietnam.

http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wietnam

ok, you have totally lost it. I reported you for insulting me in the worst case possible. My grandfather was a polish jew who barely survived ww2 and who lost his whole bfamily. so you know what? i lost any kind of respect i ever had for you. you are a racist to the core and absolutely prejudiced. i wish i will never encounter you in person, as that would end very ugly.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Watch the insults Wojtas.

Also, drugs are overrated.