By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - KILLZONE 3 First Scans and Info

keep my player hosted ded. servers, and clan support and I'm game like a mug....
oh and @ "gameplay feature remain unchanged"...............*tear*

Around the Network

hmmm sweet, but this time I'm sure as hell won't be buying it on launch week.
(ISA character models are still pretty meh *cough*)

I'm going to pre order this not like last time where I went to ten different stores trying to find a copy on day one!

I can't wait for more info on this in E3

lol.

what must sony have in store for E3 is all this is already shown musy be plenty of new games they have hidden.

killzone 3 sounds fantastic

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Killzone sucks

Around the Network

My most anticipated game is finally announced officially! Yaaayyy!!!

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

non-gravity said:
Killzone sucks

No trolling NG lol.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

I can't believe this, I was so sure this was going to be one of their big announcements for E3, Sony seems to have some great stuff for E3. Can't wait.

- Combat is "unchanged from predecessor.??

No change in gameplay no game. It could have graphics like in real life but gameplay is really bad.

Jesus Chirst... What big announcements are left for June 15-17? Too much information blowout.