By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Now here is something that REALLY MAKES NO SEBE and not comes from IGN.com

So Ok ,i was reading SMG2 review from kotaku , when i saw at the article the word "I HATE" and "soundtrack" in the same line for SMG2 review , just chek out the most non-sense thing i ever read in my life ...

The Booming Soundtrack: Some gamers will love the soundtrack, the fully-orchestrated pieces that reference old Mario games or sound new melodies. But the music is too often grandiose and it made me feel like I was always playing the game during the opening or end credits of a feature film, the music constantly at a swell. Galaxy 2 sounds big, too often. This splinter of the Mario world may be Nintendo at its most Bruckheimer and Bay, but even a buoyant guy like Mario needs a softer mood to calm things from time to time.

Let me just see if i get this straight , his did not liked the Soundtrack cuz it is too EPIC ? ...C'mon who are you trying to be IGN ?

GO PATS! 2012 THE YEAR OF NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS'S 4TH SUPER BOWL!

A patriot to the end. GO PATS!

Now playing> THE LAST STORY (Wii) Best RPG I EVER PLAYED. *-*

Nintendo could u please just take my money and give me back my 3DS?!

Around the Network

This thread makes no sebe.

But seriously, from what i've heard. The soundtrack is fine...

I agree with Carl2291. The reviewer doesn't seem to hate the soundtrack, he just thinks the music is inappropriate at some time.

The soundtrack sounds amazing.. I believe some people are grasping at straws to find something.. anything.. negative about this game in order not to give it a perfect 10.

Sorry for the TYPO.

Around the Network
damkira said:
The soundtrack sounds amazing.. I believe some people are grasping at straws to find something.. anything.. negative about this game in order not to give it a perfect 10.

Totally agree , SMG soundtrack is totally epic , and never felt wrong , to be honest i go back to play some galaxys just for the pleasure of listening to the amazing soundtrack , and guys if even IGN could not find a a negative point on the game , its cuz there is no one. 

And if there is problem on the game that made some reviews take out 0.3 or 0.5 points , i bet my a** that is not something that comes out from the OST.

That is an odd criticism...

"The world did not need another Super Mario game already. But if that is what freed the designers of Super Mario Galaxy 2 to run wilder with their imagination, then let's have more unnecessary Mario games."

WTF??

palancas7 said:

"The world did not need another Super Mario game already. But if that is what freed the designers of Super Mario Galaxy 2 to run wilder with their imagination, then let's have more unnecessary Mario games."

WTF??

I think that was based on it being less than a year after the last major Mario game, from the context of "already".

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

LordTheNightKnight said:
palancas7 said:

WTF??

I think that was based on it being less than a year after the last major Mario game, from the context of "already".

So Mario games are unnecessary now?