By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which is your favourite japanese 3rd party developer/publisher?

Which is your favourite japanese 3rd party developer/publisher?

Capcom 29 36.25%

Konami 9 11.25%

Namco/Bandai 0 0%

Sega 9 11.25%

Square Enix 18 22.50%

Others 15 18.75%

Total:80

I'm just curious to see which jap developer has the biggest fan-base on this site, indipendently from the platform.

Around the Network

Atlus!

Hard choice between Konami and Sega.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Capcom fanboy here.My second favorite should be Atlus.

Capcom with Sega hot on their heels.

Around the Network

Atlus deserves s spot on the list, it has one of the most strongest following fanbase.

2 Capcoms now.

I don't know, I feel the only good games released by Capcom this gen are Dead Rising, Monster Hunter Tri, and the Mega Man games. Resident Evil 5 disappointed me. The first Lost Planet wasn't all that, and the second one's been getting crap reviews.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Square Enix, they make awesome games

I'm a long time Konami and Square Enix fan but I'd have to choose Square because of Final Fantasy series and Kingdom Hearts. But that doesn't mean Konami is far away. Metal Gear Solid makes Konami a very close second. In fact, both are very equal really for me.

Atlus!

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2