By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Zidane Vs Tidus (for you Darh)

Zidane Vs Tidus (for you Darh)

Tidus 21 26.25%

Zidane 59 73.75%

Total:80

I'm going with Zidane (Darth you do realize that if I include the other games this will result in countless ff vs threads lol)

Around the Network

LOL thanks for spelling my name wrong, atleast people won't think I death threatened you into making this thread!!!!!!

Anyway GO TIDUS!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

tidus all the way, even though hearing his voice is a pain.

1000 times Tidus!

darthdevidem01 said:
LOL thanks for spelling my name wrong, atleast people won't think I death threatened you into making this thread!!!!!!

Anyway GO TIDUS!

Holy crap I'm sorry! I'm gonna make teo more today, I originally had fang going up against another female character who is equally bad ass as she is (but hotter) so I'll make that one and the other is an ff10 vs ff12...I know you will like that one.

Around the Network

Not a big fan of both, but I'll go with Tidus.

Xbbjf9s said:
darthdevidem01 said:

Anyway GO TIDUS!

Holy crap I'm sorry! I'm gonna make teo more today, I originally had fang going up against another female character who is equally bad ass as she is (but hotter) so I'll make that one and the other is an ff10 vs ff12...I know you will like that one.

cool can't wait!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

i voted for Zidane, Tidus was too annoying

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

I voted for Zidane, although it's probably because he didn't have a voice :P

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.

Zidane. It ruled when he headbutted that guy for talking shit.