By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Wada clarifies Versus XIII multiplat talk

Lyrikalstylez said:
forevercloud3000 said:
Yea, so when E3 comes I hope we don't hear this announced at MP then. Otherwise Wada I'm coming to torch your house you money grubbing little troll.

I think Nomura is the little fanboy troll

they need to get rid of that guy

really?

they remove the guy so influencial in both both FF and KH series.great idea

Around the Network
Squilliam said:
Im still betting that the definitive version will be on the PC. They'll want to release 'a' final fantasy on PC and Versus is probably the most similar in gameplay to FFXIV.

are you talking about FF13V on PC or FF14?

if FF13V isn't on 360 then no way it will be on PC

Nomura doesn't use Twitter. A very wise man indeed. Will buy all his future games solely because of this. He will make quality games anyways, so no problem.

Yeah, this clarified nothing.

Hope this one stays exclusive as I'd like to see what SE can do to push the PS3 hardware. We'll never truly know if FFXIII had content cut because of the DVD limitations, but the possibility is always there. At least if Vs stays exclusive we'd have a point of comparison. If it goes multi than fanboys will continue to claim it was held back due to the 360 and none of us will be any the wiser as to if it's true.

Seihyouken said:
libellule said:
he is just doing damage control to be allowed to reveal a big surprise at MS conference

MS may be angry to have lost the "surprise" of one of their nuclear weapons.

Square Enix is probably the most secretive major publisher in the world. Seriously, they pretty much pioneered the use of "closed theatres" when presenting games to the press. Just look at Versus XIII. Announced in 2006 and we still know virtually nothing about it. Same with Final Fantasy XIII until less than a year before it released in December. Agito XIII, The 3rd Birthday, Dragon Quest X, the list goes on and on. Their announcement of Final Fantasy XIII on 360 was such a huge secret that not even Kaz Hirai knew about it until a matter of hours prior to the announcment.

And you're suggesting that the CEO of said ridiculously secretive company just happened to accidently let a huge announcement slip on twitter? Yeah, I doubt that.

you are raising very good points indeed ...

I dont know, to me, when you start considering multiplat .... it means you will go multiplat !

WHY ? because you will have higher probability to get more money !!!!!!

so I dont know : I have the feeling they will go multiplat but I m surprised they dont keep something "that big" for E3 

Time to Work !

Around the Network

"It looks like the 'net is heating up. Versus on Xbox? What I said at the earnings press conference was just that until the launch time frame is formally announced, all points about all titles are not finalized."

what I read here is this:

Versus on Xbox? What I said is that untill we have announced a launch date, the SE deposit box is open for bags of green bills.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Lyrikalstylez said:
CGI-Quality said:
Lyrikalstylez said:
youarebadatgames said:
Money talks, bullshit walks.

Exactly....I think Wada said those comments not only to create a buzz for the game but to get MS attention to maybe throw them some extra cash there way, to get the game on 360 also.....Either way gamers win which is all that matters

So I'm guessing you'd be cool with Mass Effect 2, SC: Conviction, and ALAN WAKE all coming to PS3, yes?

I ask this because you're in every thread with this subject saying the same stuff, "everyone gets to play it" & "they should just throw some cash SE's way". I have nothing against your opinion, though I heavily disagree with it, but would you agree to those terms?

Mass Effecr2 and SC:Conviction are both multiplatform(pc), besides I own a ps3 anyways so this wouldnt matter to me at all

But what pisses me off are the ludicrous comments fanboys make about a series belonging to them when in reality it doesnt

So what if it goes multiplatform how does this effect anyone here in any way??? except More people to enjoy the games

It would be like halo reach coming to the ps3, we would hear ludacrous comment from fanboys about how the series belongs to the 360/pc owners when it's also been released on MAC, you could imgine it wouldnt effect anyone though and no one would complain right?

Guys, one there's one thing that I find interesting.
Most of you believe FFvXIII exclusive will never be able to sell as much as a FFvXIII mulitplat.

Well, I just looked at the sales of FFXIII, and it sold nearly 2 million copies alone in Japan, that's almost as much as America and Others combined! And guess what, FFXIII was PS3 exclusive in Japan.

Just wanted to point that out.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

CGI-Quality said:
Lyrikalstylez said:
youarebadatgames said:
Money talks, bullshit walks.

Exactly....I think Wada said those comments not only to create a buzz for the game but to get MS attention to maybe throw them some extra cash there way, to get the game on 360 also.....Either way gamers win which is all that matters

So I'm guessing you'd be cool with Mass Effect 2, SC: Conviction, and ALAN WAKE all coming to PS3, yes?

I ask this because you're in every thread with this subject saying the same stuff, "everyone gets to play it" & "they should just throw some cash SE's way". I have nothing against your opinion, though I heavily disagree with it, but would you agree to those terms?

In theory, sure, though at least one of those is literally impossible. More people get to play the games! Hurray!

And yes, before you ask, I wouldn't particularly care if The Last Story, Xenoblade, Epic Mickey, or whatever ended up being multiplat - especially with the Wii as the lead platform.

sony never cares about 3rd party exclusives they have many first-party studios to work for them they never use them to promote ps3 whereas MS (especially in japan) only 3rd party-timed exclusives used to promote 360 sony has many good games from 3rd that are exclusives for the ps3 and they don 't use them right(Demon 's Souls,Valkyria Chronicles) they don 't promote them as exclusives for ps3 even if they are

in versus case the game will come to ps3 anyway the point is if it gets released on 360 ?