By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What's the most disgusting thing you've seen on the internet?

Tanstalas said:
The three kids that beat the guy to death using a hammer

Have you got a link?

EDIT: found it. :/

Around the Network

Somebody send me a link to that spankwire video. I went to spankwire.com and wound up naked. I think I watched the wrong one.

d21lewis said:
Somebody send me a link to that spankwire video. I went to spankwire.com and wound up naked. I think I watched the wrong one.

You asked for it...

I'm not clicking it because I'm too damn scared. O_o

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080318111100AAZwvXC

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

A recommendation for the sane ones. DO NEVER watch Spankwire or three guys one hammer.

spankwire video just changed my life
0_o

Official Member of the Xbox 360 Squad 

Around the Network

Went to spankwire, found the video but didn't watch it, I just hovered the mouse over the video and it showed a few preview pics...that was enough.

Definitely 3 Guys 1 Hammer and the BME Pain Olympics compilation.

The 3 kids with hammer video is the most brutal I've seen. I regret watching it.

just reading this thread makes me sick...

Doki66's Youtube channel is worth going through. It's not really disturbing more than it is curious.

But for me it has to be a tie. The thing it the wild dog being beaten to death in medico that was posted on this site a few weeks ago

The other was a video that my mate showed me when we were about 15 of a middle aged man being chased by these chavs through a park, he fell over and one of the chavs decided to stand over him with an axe and start chopping at his neck until his head came off. I really didn't want to watch it, I watched through my fingers. I hope it was fake, but from what I could tell it was real.