By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS EYE can do what NATAL can:

Around the Network

It reminds me of Mortal Kombat. So is this a Move title or what?

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

That was always true (especially when they took out the processors from Natal). The difference is that Microsoft actually has the money to market it, to consumers and developers.

I hate the art style. I'd prefer something more akin to viewtiful joe, but I am intrigued by the game overall. Love to see exactly how he is inputting those moves.

Flame bait thread confirmed.
!= Natal
Edit: I am not a big fan of Natal, or Ps Eye for that matter.  Speculation on a product not released (Unless you've played on Natal) is pure bs.

Around the Network
Doobie_wop said:

its an eye title

you don't need move to play this.

without a controller.

Doobie_wop said:

It's not a Move title, it's just a standard Eyetoy game.  Probably be released on PSN whenever its ready.

That's just ridiculous, i don't have the kind of space to jump around like in the video!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

dragonmagician said:
That was always true (especially when they took out the processors from Natal). The difference is that Microsoft actually has the money to market it, to consumers and developers.

Sony doesn't have money?

MS just spends so much money cause they aren't as big as sony in gaming business WW.As you saw with the slim,Sony consoles will set at a low price even if they don't market it that well.Even MS has slowed down if you compare them to what they did with the XBOX.

And the fact that american companies are aggresive

interesting but i barely have any room to run around in what i like to call my gaming room for this kind of thing. But then again the only way ill get the eyetoy or natal is unless someone gives it to me for free.