By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super mario galaxy 2 review thread

Nintendo Power also gave the first one a 9.5. I was expecting a ten from them...oh well.

Still, it's crazy to see that the ratings of this game just keeps on going up. I hope it will keep it up :D

I'll be able to play it again after my last finals tomorrow

Currently Playing: Mario Kart 7, Mario Kart 8, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Smash Bros for Wii U

Predictions:

Super Mario Galaxy will pass Super Mario 64 in total sales CORRECT!

Around the Network
supermariouniverse said:
I'll be able to play it again after my last finals tomorrow

Hey, me too!!!

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

damn it!!
thanks to nintendo power I lost my 99 metascore bet

trust nintendo to not only redfeine videogames but force reviewers to redefine their videogame scores they just cant score this high enough!!

"...the best way to prepare [to be a programmer] is to write programs, and to study great programs that other people have written. In my case, I went to the garbage cans at the Computer Science Center and fished out listings of their operating system." - Bill Gates (Microsoft Corporation)

"Hey, Steve, just because you broke into Xerox's house before I did and took the TV doesn't mean I can't go in later and take the stereo." - Bill Gates (Microsoft Corporation)

Bill Gates had Mac prototypes to work from, and he was known to be obsessed with trying to make Windows as good as SAND (Steve's Amazing New Device), as a Microsoft exec named it. It was the Mac that Microsoft took for its blueprint on how to make a GUI.

""Windows [n.] - A thirty-two bit extension and GUI shell to a sixteen bit patch to an eight bit operating system originally coded for a four bit microprocessor and sold by a two-bit company that can't stand one bit of competition.""

GameSpy
http://wii.gamespy.com/wii/super-mario-galaxy-2/1093165p1.html

4.5/5.0 = 90

Around the Network

Argghhh..... everybody trying to bring it down now. >_

It only has 23 reviews so far... The only reason why OOT has been first so long on Game rankings is because it has so little reviews, its also the reason why GTA4 on PS3 even has a higher score than GTA4 on 360 even though its in no way better, with its sub-HD and longer loading times. This game is good, but when it gets like 80 or so reviews it will probably end up in 2-5 place on game rankings. It will not take OOTs throne.

Added 3 more reviews, all 100's

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Just started playing it today, got through the first world. IT'S AWESOME!!!!!

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Updated, 98.14% overall based on 51 reviews.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d