Forums - Sony Discussion - 3D dot game heroes sales

Tridrakious said:
aragod said:
superbaboonfacex said:
120 000 shipped maybe no way in hell the game sold that much week one. That would be more then resonance of fate, star ocean last hope and even wkc did and they had way more buzz for being rpgs

Maybe retro zelda clone has more appeal to larger crowd than sub-par JRPGs?


I agree.

resonance of fate wasn't subpar <_< anyways have u seen 3d dot heroes japanese sales? if they are any indication theirs no way it did that well.



Around the Network
superbaboonfacex said:
Tridrakious said:
aragod said:
superbaboonfacex said:
120 000 shipped maybe no way in hell the game sold that much week one. That would be more then resonance of fate, star ocean last hope and even wkc did and they had way more buzz for being rpgs

Maybe retro zelda clone has more appeal to larger crowd than sub-par JRPGs?


I agree.

resonance of fate wasn't subpar <_< anyways have u seen 3d dot heroes japanese sales? if they are any indication theirs no way it did that well.

Japan =/= America.

Honestly, you can't compare the sales in one region and expect them to just follow right over.



"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Yeah look at Dragon Quest, Monster Hunter, Madden, etc.



the game is awesome, its completely zelda but also has an awesome identity, so sure you could say its a compete clone and offers nothing different but then you would just be completely ignorant.

if only i could share the heroes i created :D



flowjo said:
the game is awesome, its completely zelda but also has an awesome identity, so sure you could say its a compete clone and offers nothing different but then you would just be completely ignorant.

if only i could share the heroes i created :D


You can.

 

The hero is stored in your PS3 Game Saves section. All you have to do is copy the file to a USB drive and/or memory card and then post it for others to download.

Same with pictures. Just do a snapshot and then copy them from your PS3 Photo section.



iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

    

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

120 000 sold is possible. I don't see why it shouldn't have sold so much.
It's a great game IMO, one of my favourites this year so far.



2012 - Top 3 [so far]

                                                                             #1                                       #2                                      #3

      

Euphoria14 said:
flowjo said:
the game is awesome, its completely zelda but also has an awesome identity, so sure you could say its a compete clone and offers nothing different but then you would just be completely ignorant.

if only i could share the heroes i created :D


You can.

 

The hero is stored in your PS3 Game Saves section. All you have to do is copy the file to a USB drive and/or memory card and then post it for others to download.

Same with pictures. Just do a snapshot and then copy them from your PS3 Photo section.

there is even a site you can upload them to.

 

http://www.3ddotgameheroes.com/hallofheroes/



“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

outlawauron said:
superbaboonfacex said:
Tridrakious said:
aragod said:
superbaboonfacex said:
120 000 shipped maybe no way in hell the game sold that much week one. That would be more then resonance of fate, star ocean last hope and even wkc did and they had way more buzz for being rpgs

Maybe retro zelda clone has more appeal to larger crowd than sub-par JRPGs?


I agree.

resonance of fate wasn't subpar <_< anyways have u seen 3d dot heroes japanese sales? if they are any indication theirs no way it did that well.

Japan =/= America.

Honestly, you can't compare the sales in one region and expect them to just follow right over.

In fairness, Demon's Souls did.

I do tend to think 3DGH will do better in the west though.  Zelda's much more popular here.



Porcupine_I said:
Euphoria14 said:
flowjo said:
the game is awesome, its completely zelda but also has an awesome identity, so sure you could say its a compete clone and offers nothing different but then you would just be completely ignorant.

if only i could share the heroes i created :D


You can.

 

The hero is stored in your PS3 Game Saves section. All you have to do is copy the file to a USB drive and/or memory card and then post it for others to download.

Same with pictures. Just do a snapshot and then copy them from your PS3 Photo section.

there is even a site you can upload them to.

 

http://www.3ddotgameheroes.com/hallofheroes/

I prefer going here since Hall off Heroes doesn't allow copyrighted characters.

thegeorama.com/3ddotgameheroes/viewforum.php?f=12



iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

    

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Euphoria14 said:
flowjo said:
the game is awesome, its completely zelda but also has an awesome identity, so sure you could say its a compete clone and offers nothing different but then you would just be completely ignorant.

if only i could share the heroes i created :D


You can.

 

The hero is stored in your PS3 Game Saves section. All you have to do is copy the file to a USB drive and/or memory card and then post it for others to download.

Same with pictures. Just do a snapshot and then copy them from your PS3 Photo section.

 

ya i realize i can do it technically , but i dont think they would be allowed they are kinda graphic if you know what i mean.

but they are awesome for sure lol