By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What Job Do you have?

I work in a pub on Saturday nights :D

I play PC and PS3. The best of both worlds.

Around the Network

I'm unemployed but do freelance video editing.

I guess that's kind of redundant. I used to work a grocery chain and made minimum wage.

I found time for gaming on my days off.

I'm a machinist.

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!

Prostitution.

I'm programmer @ Arkane Studios

Around the Network

I have a degree in rocket science and will hopefully be starting a PHD in the European Space Agency in September.

Im a Graphic Designer. Self taught with no degree in design.

While salary is kinda personal lets just say i make more then enough with my day to day job and my freelancing.

Finding time to play games.. well that depends.. if its during a jobs deadline then i probably wont be on for weeks/days. If its inbetween well.. there is always ways to make time (ie. a job that takes 1 hour to do and you tell the client it will take a week or 2, then charge em an arm and a leg).

nightsurge said:
KylieDog said:
I'm an electrician. I'm currently not employed by any company so been doing private work here and there.

Whem I'm working full time I make a nice amount, no need for numbers.

lol

The good thing about life is everyone's term of "nice amount" is subjective

As for me, with my career path, I'll be looking at 60k starter and 100k+ by the time I retire if not more depending on the company I am employed by.  To me 60-100k is a nice amount.

Just make sure they don't buy your life though.  Used to be there, but I have my company now.  We sell office chairs btw

Usually the jobs that I get blow. I prefer not to talk about it, since it's a little private and I get sensative sometimes. Sometimes it sucks really bad that it hurts. I cried one time after a job. It sucked so bad that it was painful. Now don't get me wrong, I'v had great jobs before, but those never lasted long. It's really hard to last long on great jobs.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Student + Tutor + I do some work for an environmental consultancy firm. A lax week for me during term time is about 50 hours, a rushed week is anything up to 100. Then of course there are the sweet sweet uni holidays in which I have a much lower workload. No matter what your job is, you'll still be able to find time to game, maybe not quite as much as you want though