By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What Job Do you have?

I am just wondering because i am about to get a job soon and i am gamer whether i like it or not. So what is your job, how much do you work, what is your salary, how do you find ways to play games, and what is your degree if you have one.

I am personally planing on becoming  doctor but i cant really imagine a doctor playing video games especially with the 8 years of nonstop education.

Around the Network

I build computers, for my dads company, lab computers workstations (He's a start up) for cheap. (part time) Used to work at wendy's

I'm however majoring in Japanese, and Aerospace Engineerring with a concentration in (Astronautics) :D

thelifatree said:
I build computers, for my dads company, lab computers workstations (He's a start up) for cheap. (part time) Used to work at wendy's

I'm however majoring in Japanese, and Aerospace Engineerring with a concentration in (Astronautics) :D

how much do they work and how much money do they make?

I am a Geochemist that cannot find work in my scientific field.  As such I am doing contract IT work for a local Insurance Outfit and trying to teach classes at the local Community College (I used to do this as well).

EDIT: My friend's father is a Back Surgeon and he plays more Starcraft than I ever did (and I love me some Starcraft).  Depending on the type of Doctor, you might be surprised how much free time you can have.

i work for red bull :P lol

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
I'm an electrician. I'm currently not employed by any company so been doing private work here and there.

Whem I'm working full time I make a nice amount, no need for numbers.

lol

The good thing about life is everyone's term of "nice amount" is subjective

As for me, with my career path, I'll be looking at 60k starter and 100k+ by the time I retire if not more depending on the company I am employed by.  To me 60-100k is a nice amount.

SpartenOmega117 said:
thelifatree said:

how much do they work and how much money do they make?

not exactly sure what I'm going to do with it. Engineering the ones make around 50K with it increasing as I get more education/experience, could be more, could be less... this economy you have to find a job or else you make nothing. My dad's an Engineer and he makes 120K.

Japanese... if I decide to do something with that, it will most likely be in japan, and I"ll be poor :P

I'm an Architect and i'm a freelancer (i own a Design Studio with a couple of friends, the studio is dedicated for rendering and animation for architectural purposes and of course architectural design), i usually play games at night , but on Fridays we played in the office to de-stress from work :)

PSN ID: xwolf7 / NNID: xwolf_07 

The Wonderful 101 GOTY 2013 - Bayonetta 2 GOTY 2014 - Xenoblade Cross GOTY 2015.

I'm studying Environmental Engineering and I plan to go Israel to take masters on it.

Apart of that, I use to make some money on Poker.

I work as an Astrozoologist I study space mammals you know like form other planets like earth and I make $1 million.
sorry but everyone had such interesting jobs lol I am just studying ICT and have no idea what I want to do.
 sorry it's just everyone s

I work as an Astrozoologist I study space mammals you know like form other planets like earth and I make $1 million.

sorry but everyone had such interesting jobs lol, I am just studying ICT and have no idea what I want to do.                

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!