By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Brand New GT5 footage From Nurburgring.

As you might or might not know, the creater of Gran Turismo, Kazunori Yamauchi, is racing this year in the 24h Nurburgring. The race is over and Kaz finished 60th and the winner was BMW M3. Congratulations to all the racers!

Now to the point: During the race, there were stands setup to play a brand new demo of GT5 which includes the newly unveiled 24h Nurburgring track. The first footage has emerged of this demo and here it is:

We're not tools of the government, or anyone else. Fighting was the only thing... the only thing I was good at. But... at least I always fought for what I believed in.

Around the Network

visuals look better then prologue, i wonder how the game will turn out.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

Great footage!
The track visuals are upgrated with the fan stands and the new grass and tree textures!
Not sure I like those sparks though...
Anyway, we've seen at last a new build of the game...

Finally we got rid of the scaled up GT4 version of the Nordschleife :)))) Looks fantastic!!

It's... So... Beautiful :')

Around the Network

A couple more:

the guy driving is the absolute shits.

but still no damage on the car despite the slams he took?

it looks so beatiful :):)

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

in before trees get mentioned

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

good looking